1 in 500 J-Women have done JAV's

Yahoo.jp

So pretty much it's figured since over 10,000 JAV's get made annually, starring over 100,000 women, that about 1 out of every 500 Japanese women appear naked on film every year.

A former editor of a Gravure mag was stated as saying: "I get the impression women really like being photographed nude, on the surface they may be embarrassed but I never saw one who didn’t like it."

And of those 100,000 women, it's figured that only 9% of them are not "professionals" (ie they where pucked off the street).

Of course, one could argue that agreeing to be nude on film and agreeing to engage in sex act's on film are two totally different things that would serve to split the numbers down.
 
So... while having a valid source, coming from Sankaku automatically disqualifies it as news/worth reading? :sly:
 
So... while having a valid source, coming from Sankaku automatically disqualifies it as news? :sly:

Heh. I just find anything that comes from Sankaku as funny and should not be taken seriously. I look at it as a joke/parody site. But hey, if you like it great. To me it's like this. All those big name news channels get their stuff from valid sources, but once they make changes it's not news anymore.

As far as this topic goes, I don't believe it.
 
Well, some of it is actual news, some of it seems like a joke. Those poll results that they have are totally accurate though, they have the link to the original site and everything.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top