Shynilyte
Shyni
I dunno, something about Dyna's face sculpt looks off...
Still not as bad as Tiga (Multi Type). His eyes look like he's not actually looking forwards... or something.
I dunno, something about Dyna's face sculpt looks off...
Still not as bad as Tiga (Multi Type). His eyes look like he's not actually looking forwards... or something.
This new head looks better. It’s so good, that I tried swapping it with the original Ultraman Tiga. Unfortunately something about it doesn’t fit right, so there’s no use in trying.
http://www.blog.amiami.com/amiblo/2012/02/post-629.html
Its face somehow looks..... different :\
LOL Mebius...
![]()
The review here says that swapping heads won't actually work, for some reason.
Is it only that person's figure with this problem, or are all Power Type heads incompatible with Multi Type?
The review here says that swapping heads won't actually work, for some reason.
Is it only that person's figure with this problem, or are all Power Type heads incompatible with Multi Type?

The review here says that swapping heads won't actually work, for some reason.
Is it only that person's figure with this problem, or are all Power Type heads incompatible with Multi Type?