★ULTRA-ACT - News and Reviews

Love the Gridman figure. Can't wait for it to come out. I know I'll eventually get some figures from the Ultra-Act line, but I might start off with the Gridman series. Depends on how much I actually have to collect for it.
 
1111260000fb2b8d0c372df.jpg




I'm loving this line!:buttrock: Nexus looks awesome! Hope they also get around to other Ultras like Ultraman Max and Hikari.
 
Posted the same image on Friday. :P

Nexus is awesome though! I'll get Junis for sure, and have my fingers crossed that we get Anphans as well.

If we got Junis Blue... that'd be cool I guess, but he's not my favorite.
 
Hot damn, Jeanbot looks great. I love the reflective paint they chose to use. I kept from preordering him since Ultra-Acts always go on sale, but I may just break down and buy one at his current price, funds permitting.
 
Man, the way they talked about it and even posted that review makes it sound like they really went all out with this release. They even went so far as to compare it to an SRC. If Jean-Bot's quality is really that good then I'm all over this thing.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top