★ULTRA-ACT - News and Reviews

Could really use some help. I just got the Alien Magma Ultra Act figure, and he's awesome, but his right wrist pops out ever so slightly when you pull his hand off. Is this anything to worry about or just a little idiosyncrasy? Any help would be much appreciated.
 
Got my first Ultra-man ANYTHING last week in Glenfire. I know nothing about this guy, but he is awesome. I plan on getting the rest of Team Zero when they come out now.
 
Could really use some help. I just got the Alien Magma Ultra Act figure, and he's awesome, but his right wrist pops out ever so slightly when you pull his hand off. Is this anything to worry about or just a little idiosyncrasy? Any help would be much appreciated.



I never had a problem with any of my joints on my ultra-act figures. Maybe yours is a special case. Im not sure but maybe some nail polish at the end of the joint may fix the problem. Hope this helps.:thumbs:
 
Mirror Knight awesomeness X3
0lGpY.jpg

[HIDE]NJD34.avif
CRjBO.avif
XglYJ.jpg

VXhnT.avif
S3ZJ4.jpg


508B3.avif
Oz9CR.avif[/HIDE]
http://www.blog.amiami.com/amiblo/2011/11/ultra-act-2.html
 
An earlier promotion for Ultra-Act in Tamashii Nation 2011 also used a Nexus silhouette, so it's definitely him. I'm more excited about his inclusion than I am Zoffy!
 
Me want Ultra Seven re-sale NOW( yes it's been official for awhile now Zero's Dad has been discontinued as well as all the other lunch Ultra-Acts)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top