★ULTRA-ACT - News and Reviews

O_________________________________O

Why Bandai? Why make me want to spend even more money with Dyna? WHY?

I bet Cosmos Luna Mode will be next to correspond to the upcoming movie.
 
Call me dumb but i rather have a reissue of the first 3 ultra-act tiga figures (Hardcore tiga fan here). Wish bandai would give tiga the same treatment they did with decade and accel in their Figuarts line. The best thing would be for bandai to include a new head mold for each of those 3 figures when they eventually decide to release Tiga's 3 other remaining forms but i guess that weren't happen.
 
I'm sold for Dyna, since it will complete the trio with my current Tiga and soon-to-arrive Gaia :3

I hope they give more effect parts for Dyna...
 
to all those who were asking for dyna
[HIDE]ULTRA-ACT」でも商品化決定!! ウルトラマンダイナが2012年2月に発売!!!
ih38e0.jpg
9belao.jpg
[/HIDE]



HELL YEAH!!:buttrock: Best news I've heard all day!





Call me dumb but i rather have a reissue of the first 3 ultra-act tiga figures (Hardcore tiga fan here). Wish bandai would give tiga the same treatment they did with decade and accel in their Figuarts line. The best thing would be for bandai to include a new head mold for each of those 3 figures when they eventually decide to release Tiga's 3 other remaining forms but i guess that weren't happen.





They included a new head for Tiga with Power Type. I just switched it with Multi Type and now he looks awesome.
 
Last edited:
They included a new head for Tiga with Power Type. I just switched it with Multi Type and now he looks awesome.

I pulled out my Power Type for the first time today and really admired the head. There was something about it that looked much better than Tiga... and now I know. I tried swapping them, but I accidentally ripped off Tiga's face :O_O:


Review: Ultra-Act Magma Seijin
 
Last edited:
I pulled out my Power Type for the first time today and really admired the head. There was something about it that looked much better than Tiga... and now I know. I tried swapping them, but I accidentally ripped off Tiga's face :O_O:




Damn! That sucks. I hope you were able to put his face back on.
 
I think all the hardcore fans of dyna would know where the pitcher poses come from! gotta love bandai for throwing that in
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top