★ULTRA-ACT - News and Reviews

Glen Fire up for preorder at amiami!!!:buttrock: This was completely unexpected!!

http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=engl...-1324&template=default/product/e_display.html

TOY-TOK-1324.jpg
 
Well that sucks Guts Wing#2 comes out with Golza.:disappoin I had no intention on getting Golza. It should have come with Evil Tiga. But oh well.

Just curious.... what isn't appealing to you about Golza? The crazy price? Or the kaiju himself? I'm personally so psyched about the inclusion of the Gutswing 2. Reminds me of the first episode of Tiga with Golza coming out of the ground and being spotted by GUTS. One of my favorite moments in Tiga. But anyhow I'm hoping there's more to Golza than the monster, the vehicle and the blast effect.
 
Just curious.... what isn't appealing to you about Golza? The crazy price? Or the kaiju himself? I'm personally so psyched about the inclusion of the Gutswing 2. Reminds me of the first episode of Tiga with Golza coming out of the ground and being spotted by GUTS. One of my favorite moments in Tiga. But anyhow I'm hoping there's more to Golza than the monster, the vehicle and the blast effect.


^Its not that Golza is unappealing I love Golza in the show. Its just that I dont plan on collecting any of the monsters in this line. I'm only collecting the Ultras and Humanoid characters. His price is a turn off but thats not why im not getting him. I would collect the monsters but they take up too much space on my shelves so I only focus on the ultras and such.:thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top