★ULTRA-ACT - News and Reviews

GUts wing #2 comes with who?


Dunno. Maybe glitter Tiga. I know it doesnt come with power type or Evil Tiga. Or maybe it comes with Golza.

2514.jpg
 
Last edited:
GUts wing #2 comes with who?

Since it doesn't come with any existing figure, I'd bet on Golza (makes sense for his first appearance) but maybe it's Tiga Power Type. We should have heard about it by now if it was coming with the latter, but you never know.
 
...you expected an Ultra who is basically a head swap and HARDLY ANYTHING ELSE, who rarely showed up in 'his' series, and who is over all a niche character included for fanservice and little else...to get a full on release?

What world do you live in and can I move in.

Plus be happy. It's been months and I STILL can't get an UltraSeven

For the reason you listed, that he is a basically a head swap and hardly anything else, and that he will be costing almost twice as a normal figure... You can't understand why a person would be upset?!
 
Pretty nice, though somehow I haven't use to how its eyes look ^^a
07-bakAnki.jpg

[HIDE]
10-bakAnki.jpg

12-bakAnki.jpg

15-bakAnki.jpg

18-bakAnki.jpg

21-bakAnki.jpg

23-bakAnki.jpg

25-bakAnki.jpg
[/HIDE]

And yeah, I didn't get the Guts Wing:shakefist
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top