★ULTRA-ACT - News and Reviews

i hear there is a drawing system involved, notice the blue text at bottom right corner.

I see....

Tamashii Web Store Exclusive
Ultra-Act: Astra, 3570yen, September 2011 Release
2jajer8.jpg

2ajulia.jpg

Credits to cybergundam

Just a thought: Anyone thinking of getting 2 to pose as both Astra and Fake Astra?
 
Last edited:
:O_O: HOLY CRAP! Astra looks so freaking cool. Exclusive or not he's mine. I wonder if that chain is metal. Doubt it though.


@Zogu- Theres no way in hell I would get two. Its a nice thought though.:laugh:
 
Cool news about Astra.

As for Imit, I just ordered from Yokatta last week, cost me 6500 yen. So if you can get him for less than that with this latest offer, you're gold.
 
Hello, newcomer here, sorry if this was asked already but how would I go about ordering the Tamashii Web Store Exclusive Astra? Thanks:)
 
Hello, newcomer here, sorry if this was asked already but how would I go about ordering the Tamashii Web Store Exclusive Astra? Thanks:)

Middlemen (Yokatta, Oki, RiderProxy) that have threads stickied should be able to help. Make sure you contact by email for the fastest results. :)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top