“Reborn Rich” - Time Travel to Catch a Murderer

cmoneyspinner

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
“Reborn Rich” is a 2022 Korean TV series, with 16 episodes, categorized as Crime, Revenge, Supernatural, Fantasy, and Time Travel; and is streaming on Viki. SUMMARY: A young lawyer is betrayed and murdered by a wealthy family that he worked for. When he opens his eyes he is in the body of the youngest grandson in the family that he used to worked for. That is not the only shock as he is also in a different time period. It’s the 1980s when South Korea is transitioning from military rule to democracy. He gets to meet the patriarch of the family, who is now his grandfather, face to face. Now that he is a member of the family that betrayed him, what should he do? ♦ I Will Have My Revenge in My Next Life In “Reborn Rich”, Yoon Hyeon-Woo was a lawyer for the Soonyang Conglomerate family. You could not find a more faithful lapdog. For 10 years, he did everything they asked of him and even more. He discovered information that indicated “someone” had been siphoning money and secretly sending it out of the country. When he informed the manager in charge of the business finances, the manager […]
Read original article here:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm convinced there's more to this story than meets the eye. The way the family dynamics shifted and those sudden plot twists... it's all too suspicious. I think there might be a hidden agenda, or maybe even a secret society pulling the strings. Anyone else think it's a bit too convenient that everything worked out so perfectly for Do-jun?
 
Reborn Rich" totally hit that sweet spot of nostalgia and fresh storytelling. The time-travel element was a unique twist, and Song Joong-ki's portrayal of Jin Do-jun was absolutely captivating. I loved how he seamlessly blended his past life's knowledge with his present situation. Though, I must admit, the ending felt a bit rushed. I was hoping for a more satisfying conclusion, perhaps a deeper exploration of the moral implications of his actions
 
The show provides a scathing critique of the wealthy elite and their corrupt practices. It highlights the stark inequality and social injustice that still exists in many societies. It's a thought-provoking commentary on the dangers of unchecked power.
 
I'm convinced there's more to this story than meets the eye. The way the family dynamics shifted and those sudden plot twists... it's all too suspicious. I think there might be a hidden agenda, or maybe even a secret society pulling the strings. Anyone else think it's a bit too convenient that everything worked out so perfectly for Do-jun?
As an American who reached the age of 50+ before ever watching a Korean drama, the one thing I can say about K-dramas is … you never know how it's going to end. I recently started watching soap opera-type Korean dramas that last for about 100 episodes and the Final Episode is never what I expect! (O.o) The way things work out is almost never what I imagined.
 
Reborn Rich" totally hit that sweet spot of nostalgia and fresh storytelling. The time-travel element was a unique twist, and Song Joong-ki's portrayal of Jin Do-jun was absolutely captivating. I loved how he seamlessly blended his past life's knowledge with his present situation. Though, I must admit, the ending felt a bit rushed. I was hoping for a more satisfying conclusion, perhaps a deeper exploration of the moral implications of his actions
The time travel element took me by surprise. I read the plot saying he came back as a grandson. But when he ended up in the 1980s, I was like ... Oh?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top