Dark Kabuto
Reaction score
0

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

  • No problemo. I was just wondering if it was okay for me to post or not, because you might want to introduce Eternal later on.
    yeeeeeeeah- but I was thinking more along the lines of 'big game 'Hunters'' you know? that lay and wait patiently for their prey to come withing shooting range?,
    Ok, I'll see what I can do. If you dont see it done in like at least 3 days, please repost your request on my profile, so I dont forget.
    Anything else besides the logo, like color? Need to make sure, because I got a request for a memory awhile back, made it a very feminine, and I got yelled at because the person was a guy and didnt like he was using a girly memory.
    I got your request. Uh, so you want me to do the Vampire memory but with wings. I cant promise it will be done anytime soon. I am job hunting at the present time, plus I still have not completed other requests. If you needed right away, Ill try to get it out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top