Ikusa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• It's like a goddamn furnace. The heat index in Tupelo was 109 a little earlier. It's so humid it's almost impossible to breathe. I hate working inside, but I'm glad for it today.
    I ate at the Memphis Pizza Cafe last night in Germantown. It was good stuff! :thumbs: We ended up getting the ultimate cheese pizza and man was it good. We had lunch yesterday at International Kabob. You ever been there? It was pretty good, but I've had better mediterranean/mid east fare.
    Thanks for the info. xD I'm actually going with my fiancee and she gets a generous food allowance so it's all good as far as the prices go. I'll let you know how I like it all.
    Memphis Pizza Cafe. :thumbs: I'll be sure to check it out. There's not much I love more than pizza. I may try Brooklyn Bridge Italian Restaurant too and possibly a sushi place (Sakura House maybe). I didn't realize you lived that close to the mall. I've been there before a couple of years ago. It's actually not all that far from where I live with my fiancee. Too bad you won't be around. I'll be there Wednesday, Thursday, and part of the day Friday.
    Do you know of any good places to eat around Germantown? I'm going to be up there this coming week at a conference. I'll probably go to the Wolfchase Galleria and do some other stuff too.
    I saw some of the pics on the local news here, as well as MSNBC and the like. It sure as hell isn't a good time to live in the south. It's been one disaster after another.
    Were you close enough to the flooding to be effected? I'm hoping you weren't.
    yo Jason whats new man? Saw you on LIVE the other night but your net must of been messed up because you kept poping online XD
    ah see....well then.....where the hell have you been man I thought you were going on vaca and then you never came back? Everyone said that you deleted your account?

just good to know that we can talk here you now?

......guy love?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…