In Justice, We Trust!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Nx9vyLsyk[/ame]

I got this game the other day, and played through the beginning part, game's been a blast so far.

Difficulty wise, it can be challenging, but so far it's been sorta easy.

I didnt manage to finish the japanese version, and i was sure this was going to the USA either, sweet, but i got it this morning, and i've been on it ever since

and i found out that, the rate of people completing an Atlus game is very low

In Justice, We Trust!
I didnt manage to finish the japanese version, and i was sure this was going to the USA either, sweet, but i got it this morning, and i've been on it ever since

and i found out that, the rate of people completing an Atlus game is very low

Heh, I've played almost all of the SMT games that made it state side so far(Except for DDS 2) and out of the ones I've played, I've only beaten the Persona titles.

And yes, Devil Survivor is a pretty fun game, it has the charm that some of the Persona games have, but the dark and grittiness that most of the SMT games have.

Kagayaki Power
just picked up the game on wed

..... we'll see if i can find the time to finish it ;_;

Banned
Not only does it have a sweet SRPG/Turn based RPG Hybrid battle system, but it has a really great story.

In Justice, We Trust!
So, after playing this for a good hour or so, I think my only gripe with this game, is that sometimes the music gets repetitive. But other then that, it is a great game.

Last edited:
Kagayaki Power
i'm stuck at wendigo -_-

lame XD .... on my part that is XDDDDD *sad*

In Justice, We Trust!
I'm stuck at the beginning of Chapter 3.

*Sigh* it was going so well, too. :sweat: