The Venture Bros. Live In New Movie....We Hope

Staff member
<p>Fans of the Adult Swim TV series The Venture Bros (which is all of you, I’m assuming) watched in horror and extreme nervousness as David Zaslav assumed the Emperor’s Chair at Warner Bros this past summer and started cancelling every animated project he could find. “If he touches The Venture Bros, I swear…” was a frequent comment I saw online.</p>

Suomi, Finland in my heart forever!
I've never seen a better animated program for grownups like Venture Bros. They had no business devoting this much time, energy, and talent in an animated program. It also featured some of the industry's best character development. I can't say enough positive things about the show, and I can't wait to see the movie! If not, I'm hoping to see more Venture Brothers projects in the future!

This is going to emotionally crush me. I've been having adventures with these characters since I was in elementary school, so throughout the better part of my life. I'm now older than Hank or Dean in the show, and it's weird to think that the show's final goodbye will take place so soon. Everyone that contributed should be incredibly proud of themselves.

Storm Chaser
I'm pretty excited about this! It's heartbreaking that my favorite show is coming to an end (probably? ), but I'm relieved we won't leave on a cliffhanger. And "Radiant is the Blood of the Baboon Heart" is a fun nonsense pulp adventure novel title that's perfect for this occasion. I'm ready for whatever Jackson and Doc have in store for me!!This is the best TV show I've ever watched, and I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie.

Played every Nancy Drew Game
I was crushed when this show got canceled and now we are having an ending in form of a movie.

rau

It's exciting to learn that a movie is being made for the Venture Bros since it will give the show the fitting ending it deserves. It's been a while since the show was canceled, but I'm glad the writers were able to wrap up the plot. I'm anxious to see how the film blends the unique fusion of humor, action, and emotion found in the television series. It's clear that the show's producers and fans are passionate about it, and I can't wait to see it because I was one of the fans who got devastated by the cancelation. I'm happy to watch the boys go on another adventure in my Monarch attire!

Beer Genius
The Venture Bros has always been a show that never takes itself too seriously, and that's what I love about it. My favorite character is definitely Brock Samson. He's a total badass, but also has a soft spot for the Ventures that makes him endearing. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble he gets into in the movie.

I'm thrilled that we're finally getting a Venture Bros movie! One of my favorite moments from the show is when the Monarch and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch get married. The whole episode is a rollercoaster of emotions and had me laughing and crying at the same time.

Not fan of Venture Bros, I'm still excited for all the dedicated fans who have been waiting for years for this movie. It's always great to see beloved shows get the closure they deserve, even if it's not in the form of a final season. I'm hoping that this movie will not only satisfy the fans, but also pave the way for more canceled shows to get the same treatment. I can only imagine the joy that comes from seeing your favorite characters come to life on the big screen, and I wish that same feeling for myself with my own favorite canceled shows.

Looks can be deceiving
Remember Dr.Girlfriend aka Mrs. Monarch and her manly voice. That is the most ironic character design ever. Make this beautiful sexy woman but give her the voice of a male sailor.