Scream VI: Ghostface uses guns now!

Super Moderator
<p>Scream VI have a new Ghostface and whoever this person is, he or she have New York’s as their domain. It will be the first movie in the franchise to not have the long time Final girl and protagonist Sydney Prescott (Neve Campbell). Fans can still have their those of nostalgia because actors from the past movies like Courteney Cox and Hayden Panettiere reprises their roles as Gale Weathers and Kirby Reed.</p>

The new Ghostface I think is a woman because this new killer uses a gun and seem to outsmart victims rather than brute strength. My money is on whoever Samara Weaving is playing. Samara Weaving had been a killer in a horror movie before. She had been a villain in a previous Jenna Ortega movie and always play badasses in Horror and action films too.

LOL M3GAN has been attentionwhoring a lot. She always try to make it about herself. It is not even her movie. Ghostface is more iconic as a killer.

Along the way I closed my eyes
I don;t even care about the story or plot. If I see Jenna Ortega on it, I will be buying tickets before the premiere.

Since they are the originals, Kirby and Gale must survive. I wish they appeared in more movies. I am aware that the Carpenter sisters are the focus of Scream because they are the new protagonists, but I adore these people. I want the Veteran characters to be alive by the end of the movie.

cruel, helpful and optimistic.
The choices of Jenna Ortega and Melissa Barrera to continue the Scream series were excellent. I am really excited! I'm not overly impressed by the violence, but there are some exciting suspenseful moments in this movie, which is exactly what I expect from an SCREAM movie: chase/stalking and suspense. I'll be enraged if Gale is killed.

Blue Ranger Power
Many people will play as Ghostface in dead by daylight after this.

sup
Lord of Mercy! This new GhostFace guy quick enough to dodge a shotgun fire that looks to be about five feet away? It's a terrible new development in the series that Ghostface is willing to murder in broad sight. Oh my gosh, what a talent this individual has.

There seems to be a surprising lot of promise in this. With Neve Campbell gone, I was much less concerned about things. I am eagerly anticipating Gale's response to a call from Ghostface for the first time in the history of the series. "Ghost face" seems to be the major adversary in the upcoming Scream movie, and he seems more ruthless, forceful, and risk-taking than in prior Scream movies. Additionally, Ghostface is a hot act with locations in several cities, including New York, and they carry a punch. I'm convinced that this movie will be enjoyable based on the previews.

The Official Reviews
Why would I watch a Scream movie without Neve Campbell. She is the face of the franchise!