Gen V, The College setting spin off of the Boys

Awkward Correspondent
<p>Gen V is the latest spin off Amazon Prime Video’s biggest hit, The Boys. The show currently have 3 seasons and it has an animated spin off. Now we get to see more of the Vought universe. We know the Superheroes from this universe are like manufactured products. So all of them got trained to be the next big superhero. Imagine this show as a more violent version of My Hero Academia.</p>

I heard this is not based from the comics, it is an original content made for TV but we might get cameos from the characters in the main series aside from Ashley.

True Patriot
The actuality that this teaser was made in the same style as The Boys season 1 teaser, with the same song and everything, adds to my excitement! I loved Diabolical, so I'm excited to see this. This is just a first look teaser. A longer trailer will be released in the future. We will hopefully learn more about the show soon. We still need to figure out who the characters are and what their abilities are. 2023, the spin-off and fourth season, is a crowd pleaser for "

I can't get enough of "The Boys." This is how you do a fucking spin-off from a great show. Definitely looks more watchable than the Witcher spin-off. I normally say no spin-offs, reboots, or prequels... but with this show, my body is ready!

I don't think the show lacks potential based on the teaser; I just think that the goal of a teaser is to allow me to confidently guess the tone and genre (or, in the case of things like superhero shows, subgenre), and this didn't allow me to do that. I assume we'll get this in March or April and this will lead into The Boys Season 4, and Amazon probably wants both shows to tie into one another.

Patrick Schwarzenegger is Arnold Schwarzenegger's son. He is following his dad's footsteps.

True Patriot
I love all of the tributes included by The Boys. The Justice League portrayed The Seven, the Avengers portrayed Payback, and now the X-Men portrayed the G-Men. I adore it! It irritated me a little that so much of the trailer is just blood. I know The Boys is a bloody show, but I'm hoping it doesn't become too one-note. Nonetheless, I am ecstatic.

Wandavision
Garth Ennis dislikes superheroes... He always wanted them to be nefarious...... I remember being surprised when I saw the first season of The Boys. So they turned that one episode of Diabolical into a spin-off series? He had no idea that people would watch this series based on his comic. I'm fine with it as long as the speaker head appears.

I wear a scary mask
This, too, is inspired by comic books in some way. The G-men spin-off series, which is based on The Boys, will undergo significant changes.

Ada Finally Waited!
I really hope it's good, and that it gives me the same sense of dread and anticipation about what's going to happen next that the Boys does. And I hope it has a storyline that can last more than 2-4 seasons if the show is good. Amazon has improved on the Boys so much that I can't wait to see how they approach the G-Men. Let's face it: while the comic book achieved legendary status, it was harmed by Garth Ennis' spiteful hatred of superheroes.