Do not buy the last gen version of Cyberpunk 2077, Go for the next gen!

Administrator
Staff member
If you have a Ps4 and a PS5 simultaneously, Do not buy the Ps4 version of Cyberpunk 2077. Many Ps4 games look great and run smoothly on ps5. I was shocked by how smoothly Final Fantasy VII remake and Resident Evil 3 remakes go with ps5. The Xbox one version of the game also has the same problem. So if you have an Xbox series, X go for that version instead. It is the opposite of Cyberpunk 2077 because this is a Ps5 game. It doesn’t translate well to an older generation console.
The ps4 port is getting a lot of complaints, and people are refunding their copies. We are in a pandemic so going to a store to refund a game is a bummer.
To prove that the last-gen version of the game is not worth your money, here is a Ps1 and Minecraft looking scene from the last-gen version. Graphics like this should not be in a Ps4 game.

Here is another glitchy mess of the ps4 version.

All over social media you can see people who have the same experience this port. If you think WWE...

Continue reading...

Staff member
Not many people CAN go for the next gen right now; finding a PS5 is almost impossible. The real story is that CDPR just plain screwed up.

Administrator
Staff member
They either need to make patches or give people refunds. I will keep my copy but I hope they patch it.