Banned
It's a black day, my friends

This bill, supported by Major Hollywood studios and other big companies, pretty much lets the Government Insta-Kill any site that sell's or let people download copyrighted material or items by revoking that sites domain name.

If the site operates from outside the USA, ISP's could be forced by the goverment to block that site to all it's users indefinitely.

Is this the beginning of the end of Fansubs?

Banned
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
Now, I have already informed to my dear friends about this! I'm very angry, distraught! They can't get away, can they?!

Banned
The Bill is more aimed at those Chinese sites and there US cousins that sell counterfeit merchandise and Bootleg Movies and etc.

But it is possible that Fansubber sites and ones like HJU could get hit as well.

It's over 8,000!
Well, I saw this coming.

What I didn't see was the counterfeit part. What happens to eBay now?

(Apostrophe's don't go on everything! :shakefist)

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
As liberal as Obama may seem, I doubt he has the cajones to sign off on this Bill.

With that being said, even if Obama vetos it.........those jackasses in Congress will probably pull together a 2/3rds vote our of their assholes to make sure this Bill comes to pass.

So we're in a Catch 22 situation, Obama signs it.......we're screwed. Obama vetos it.........Congress can override it AND we're still screwed.

Dear lord... Nothing has been passed, it has only been approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee for a vote in January, at the earliest. Before you panic understand what you are panicking about.