Since I make big hauls... I put my boxes in boxes arranged in some insane patteren I figure out. DX items in one, figures in another, Bikes for figures in another, etc.
b217757240.jpg

What you don't see here is like the 12213213 boxes under these.
b217757243.jpg

b217757244.jpg

I currently store my DX items in the attic and my figure stuff in my closet.

Prism Flash!
:laugh:

But what if you need to get one of the smaller boxes? :O_O:

Oh, thats not an issue for me, since all of these boxes are basically empty and I won't be needing them anymore (since all the figures are taken out, being put on display, and won't be returning into their boxes) :laugh:

now Nerd Emperor
Since I make big hauls... I put my boxes in boxes arranged in some insane patteren I figure out. DX items in one, figures in another, Bikes for figures in another, etc.
[hide]
b217757240.jpg

What you don't see here is like the 12213213 boxes under these.
b217757243.jpg

b217757244.jpg

I currently store my DX items in the attic and my figure stuff in my closet.[/hide]

That's pretty much exactly how I store my Figuarts boxes.

It's over 8,000!
I don't have a lot of figures but I kept the packaging for the ones I do have. I'm a packrat like that.

I did toss the packaging for my Dragon Knight toys though.

:laugh: The Dragon Knight toys weren't very good anyway.

...the poll choices mean the same thing. :sweat:

:rofl: He doesn't want another option!

For toy boxes, I keep them as "trophies". My packaging boxes, I use them for storage or recycle them as other packaging boxes.

I couldn't keep the entire packaging, but when I was younger, I kept the cardboard backs after opening a toy. I was strange like that, but I don't care. :anime:

Space Ninja
LOL poll options.

It's a figure-by-figure basis. I don't keep or throw away 100% of anything.

I don't have a lot of figures but I kept the packaging for the ones I do have. I'm a packrat like that.

I did toss the packaging for my Dragon Knight toys though.

...the poll choices mean the same thing. :sweat:

Fail. Sorry....BUT HOW ARE PEOPLE STILL VOTING??!!!!

Is it weird that I also keep the plastic wrap that are wrapped around the DX belts inside the boxes?

It's over 8,000!
It's not weird. What's weird is that more people think "Save 'em" is better than "Keep 'em."

Fail. Sorry....BUT HOW ARE PEOPLE STILL VOTING??!!!!

Is it weird that I also keep the plastic wrap that are wrapped around the DX belts inside the boxes?
Nah. Hell I don't even take off the plastic on belts such as the plastic that protects the W belt's glass thing that shows off the lights.

honestly I'd just chuck em out unless its something fancy or that you just like the looks of ... If a toy is going to be worth something open & have demand a box is not going to affect the price of it much... Keeping empty boxes around is just a fire hazard waiting to happen imo . Now if you had a nice big house & the space to keep em I'd say go for but other wise chuck em ...

The weird thing is I don't plan to ever sell them I just feel like it'd be bad to throw the boxes out cause I might need them. When I see pictures a rooms with way more toku stuff then mine I can't help but wonder what they do.