The Jersey Bore *starring Keith Heyman & Bolt Peckerwell

wegotasituationhere.gif

"If hatin is your occupation, I got a full time job for ya"
Never actually watched Jersey Shore (and don't plan on it), but I did see this dude on Dancing With The Stars. His dancing wasn't nearly as bad as I expected it to be, but I could've lived without the cocky persona.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Off-topic, but how is that show?

It's actually pretty good. The main guy's a stiff, but Scott Caan as Danno plays the role well. Kim and Park also complement each other well.

Of course, in good-ol' Kurtzman-Orci fashion, you also have the "tension between partners" gimmick with McGarrett and Danno, but they actually pull it off pretty well.

is Mayor of Farmville
I think the reason why Jersey Shore and other shows like it are so popular -- the viewership likes to see what these people do every episode -- Party, get drunk, and be rude all the time.

Something they can never hope to do in their everyday lives.

But yeah....That show should've never even been conceived in someone's mind, much less broadcasted to American Viewers.

I wanna fly high....
Snookie? Eh......I'd hit it. I'd put a gagball in her mouth, but I'd hit it. That's probably my love of thick women talking.

Is not impressed right now...
Snookie? Eh......I'd hit it. I'd put a gagball in her mouth, but I'd hit it. That's probably my love of thick women talking.

:sick:

But, yeah, Jersey Shore sucks. I was watching the season finale the other day, and JWow was gettin all up in Vinnie's face talkin bout, "I heard you called me fake." And then Vinnie's like, "WHAT?! WHO TOLD YOU THAT?! HOW DARE YOU THINK I CALLED YOU FAKE!" And then this whole argument brews throughout the whole house. And I'm watching this **** like, WHO THE **** CARES?! You people are pushing 30 right now, and you're sitting around getting in arguments about who called you fake. Who gives a ****?

And Angelina was by far the hottest girl on the show, but she's gone and won't be back for season 3, so there goes what little interest I had in this show.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Angelina was a fuckin' *****. Every episode I wished she would get run over by a Mack truck.