I remember when Double was coming out, a lot of people said "He looks so cool and retro, BUT HIS BELT IS BIG AND STUPID AND DOESN'T FIT IN!" Yet now, the Double Driver is considered to be a very intuitively designed and well-liked belt! So maybe the slanted OOO's belt won't be as bad as some people have thought LOL

Read my smart post
I hated Philip in the beginning, he dressed like a girl and seemed to be Shotaro's *****, especially because he never fought. However Philip has grown on me immensely and is easily one of my favorite characters.

I also had a huge problem with Akikko after seeing her pictures because we have been used to incredibly hot Kamen Rider girls in the past, Natsumi being a perfect example in the season before. But just like Philip Akikko's humour and bravery has also made her grow on me

is Mayor of Farmville
Back then, I was on a Decade high (yes, it's still one of the best KR seasons in my view), so I didn't make any judgements about Double. All I thought was: "Cool. New KR Season. Let's see what they got."

Lo and behold, I was blown out of my mind when I saw the first ep. I wanted to see more. And More. And More.

I do admit Akiko annoyed the heck out of me at first, what with all the slipper-whacking that was going on. But she eventually grew on me.

And Terui Ryu. I was totally expecting for Accel to be an anti-hero char of sorts -- one that would willfully fight against Shou and Philip. I do like Rider vs. Rider fights in KR...but Seeing the Main and Secondary Riders working together was a refreshing change of pace, what with the over-saturation of Rider vs. Rider since...well...Ryuki.

Banned
I just wished Shotaro would tell Philip he loves him.. Seriously...:castlerock::castlerock:

HEROW
Never had any change of opinion with this show. Before it began, I didn't judge it because I always reserve my judgement until I see it first hand. The pilot episode was epic, with the prologue of Soukichi's death and all. But after that, it was just fairly consistent with its tone, which was just ok for me. Then came Philip's disappearance which was pretty well-done. All-in-all, Double was what I expected it to be, a fresh change. I have a lot of issues with it not having elements that makes KR shows dark and tragic, but I guess Double does work for its own merits.

SO MANY CORE MEDALS
I just wished Shotaro would tell Philip he loves him.. Seriously...:castlerock::castlerock:

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :sparta!::sparta!::sparta!:

any way im gonna be 100 honest here
when i first saw double was like wtffffffffffffffffffff gay and all that but after watching the first couple episodes i was sold
im gonna miss double

LOL. Oh come on, no matter we thought they're gay or not at first, now at least 60% of Double fanfics are ShouPhil shounen-ai or yaoi.

is Mayor of Farmville
Never had any change of opinion with this show. Before it began, I didn't judge it because I always reserve my judgement until I see it first hand. The pilot episode was epic, with the prologue of Soukichi's death and all. But after that, it was just fairly consistent with its tone, which was just ok for me. Then came Philip's disappearance which was pretty well-done. All-in-all, Double was what I expected it to be, a fresh change. I have a lot of issues with it not having elements that makes KR shows dark and tragic, but I guess Double does work for its own merits.

Ermm...

Philip comes from a rather broken family, where Ryuubee is obsessed with power, and the two sisters fight each other for supremacy. How is that not tragic? o_O

Read my smart post
Ermm...

Philip comes from a rather broken family, where Ryuubee is obsessed with power, and the two sisters fight each other for supremacy. How is that not tragic? o_O

Don't forget that Terui's whole life was ruined and manipulated by Shroud