PARTY HARD
Yeah, and Hyper Clock Up won't change that. lol

I've seen that picture. The other anime in it is called "Summer Wars?"

Kamen Rider Meta
I've seen that picture. The other anime in it is called "Summer Wars?"
Very good, indeed it is. It's a fantastic movie that I highly recommend especially if you liked the second Digimon movie.

You win....another fanart. (Though, if you've been on wikimon already, you've all probably seen it :sweat:)
330pxdigimonadventuresi.jpg

Behind every great Goggle-boy is their Lancer BFF.

PARTY HARD
Lancer? That's a nice ring to it. Jenrya doesn't quite fit in, though. These guys are more of the "Lone Wolf" types, and Jenrya's not much of a loner.

And I just browse for pictures all the time. Mostly Pixiv.

The fanart you posted? I used the artist's series-leader (Taichi, Ryo, Daisuke, Takato, Takuya, and Masaru) picture as a wallpaper. But when I saw that one, I didn't understand it very well.

Our War Game was an awesome fucking movie, especially without the American-dubbing bullshit-ness. The stupid filler/stock music really got on my nerves and it left out some key points in the movie, making it look like Infermon going on a rampage without Koushirou to fully explain it.

PARTY HARD
Remember that discussion we had about how Our War Game was similar to a movie called Summer Wars? And there was a fanart about it?

Well...

[hide]11092747.jpg[/hide]

Webslinger
I know this is a stupid question but what is Summer Wars? Is it related to Digimon? After seeing the fanart on the previous page I will definitely be watching it once I come back from work :shakefist

Kamen Rider Meta
I know this is a stupid question but what is Summer Wars? Is it related to Digimon? After seeing the fanart on the previous page I will definitely be watching it once I come back from work :shakefist
Nah, it's not a stupid question.

Summer Wars is a movie directed by Mamoru Hosoda director of the first two Digimon movies (and that one episode of Digimon Adventure that was like a mind trip). It has many many similarities to the second movie "Our War Game" to the point that it could be seen as having the exact same plot. But considering that War Game was a really bitchin' movie, nobody really cares because this movie is absolutely incredible.

PARTY HARD
Which episode of Digimon Adventures? The one when they see the events of the past with Parrotmon?