Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Epic 2 was pretty cool. It's always a good episode when most of the episode has the characters henshined and fighting. I also liked the balance with the quiet scenes and Hyde (GoseiBlue) talking with some mysterious voice and getting to team to work together. It's starting to look like Hyde's the leader, not Alata. Great episode. Can't wait for three.

P.S. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions about the Gosei ladies. My opinion just happens to be *wolf howl*. :laugh:

It's starting to look like Hyde's the leader, not Alata.

Hyde is the leader, we knew about that even before the series started airing.

Banned
Ok, so i have not seen Epic 2 yet (and won't till TVN gets it out since i'm not a RAW watcher), but the reaction ive seen to Epic one has been VERY split.

I liked it, but i have been seeing ALOT of people saying they hated it. Often time's comparing it to Shinkenger and pretty much instantly dismissing it due to the fact its not Shinken........

I think's is a little unfair to weight a whole series against one that only has 1-2 episodes out, and to make a judgement if you'll continue to watch the series based on that is faulty.

Just me venting, move along....

Shinken was pretty bad from what I saw (had to give up because of the effects on the subs)... Too early to tell with this, it should be good but it's leaning either way.

The OP and ED don't really have that spark yet that some sentai has but they're decent enough.

Card theme... Blah.

The main thing bothering me right now is the topic title, every time I see it I think of testicles :/

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Megaranger? Gekiranger? Dekaranger? Actually, Kakuranger is probably the only series where Red was not the protagonist ...

Eye See You
Shinken was pretty bad from what I saw (had to give up because of the effects on the subs)...

Someone please tell me that skinwalker didn't give up watching an awesome series like Shinkenger because of the effects on the subs... Please tell me I just didn't read that.

Someone hasn't seen Timeranger....

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Kakuranger?

Megaranger? Gekiranger? Dekaranger? Actually, Kakuranger is probably the only series where Red was not the protagonist ...

Dekaranger?

Status
Not open for further replies.