CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Wether its funny or not is of not importance. What matter is that a mad Doctor K is a cute Doctor K :p

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Man, this is going to be great, and while they're at it, they can remaster Masked Rider :laugh:

If they do that, they have to pay royalties to Adness Entertainment since they currently own the rights to adapt Kamen Rider.

Eh, who am I kidding? They're gonna pay royalties anyway since the music in MMPR is owned by Saban Capital.

Digital Artist
Wow, I am happy to hear this. I would love to see the old MMPR episodes remastered in HD. I really think this is a good decision and it wont be that costly either compared to making a new show. I can't wait to see this!

School Days
Wow, I am happy to hear this. I would love to see the old MMPR episodes remastered in HD. I really think this is a good decision and it wont be that costly either compared to making a new show. I can't wait to see this!

Same here. I'd love to see the Green Ranger saga remastered in HD. My favorite childhood show remastered in HD!

Eye See You
Because it would be impractical. Oh, and the suits are ugly as sin.

The suits were far from ugly, especially Red. Go watch all of Dairanger and I'm sure you'll change ur mind about the suits. If anything is ugly as sin it's have dino themed rangers piloting mecha that had mythological beast themes and then onto season 3 with the animal/ninja theme.

obamafacepalm.jpg

No no, ur right. PR could totally handle the serious tone of Dairanger. :sly:

I wanna fly high....
No Sentai series has a "serious tone". Just good writing. RPM turned Go-onger on its head (I love Go-onger, by the way), so your argument is moot.

I wanna fly high....
Even Timeranger and Jetman had silly moments. I'm a big Maskman fan, and that show had silly moments.