The World Warrior
Great, I knew it was only a matter of time. It's been speculated for so long.

I am the law
That's pretty cool. I tested Gold, Silver, & Crystal back in the day.

And because of it, I'm in the game. You meet me while heading back down to your town after beating the final four (if I'm remembering correctly). I have all rock Pokemon, but since you've pretty much completed the game by that point, if you have a water-type, you can kick my ass three ways to Sunday! lol

In Justice, We Trust!
I don't play Pokemon much any more. But this is one game I'd gladly get.

Gold and Silver rocked.

Yeeeeeeeees. SO hyped for this. Both my Gold and Silver cartridges no longer save. I haven't been able to find one since then. I've bought three non-saving games...that's how much I loved that generation.

Can't wait to have a Typhlosion on my team again.

Golden Sun and SIlver Moon would have been good titles, though Golden SUn had already been snatched ^^

Gawd i want these games! =D

The names sound too much like a corny Valentines card. I was hoping that they would be called Dusk Gold and Dawn Silver, but after seeing the logo , It sealed the deal for me. I just hope they implement more features that couldn't be implemented the first time around ,like the Skateboard. I just hope that Nintendo changes the title names for the American release because they do not make sense whatsoever ,into lets say Tin Gold and Brass Silver for the towers they resided at.

Gold was the first Pokemon game I ever played due to my Grandma getting it for me when I was 8 for my Birthday. I still believe to this day that whoever does the anime screwed up ,because the main characters of Gold and Silver were much better than that retard Ash, and the story of GSC would ranked in tons of ratings for its story.