Yes, The Pokemon Sleep Game Is Real

Staff member
<p>Sometime in 2019, during a livestream video filled with announcements for upcoming Pokemon products, a bizarre spinoff for mobile devices was shown off briefly. It was called Pokemon Sleep and the teaser heavily implied that the game was played by sleeping. Literally sleeping.</p>

I am a Billy Eilish in a world of Ariana Grandes
Someone from nintendo thinks this is a great idea and greenlets it? 🤣

Four years to develop a sleep tracker app? Maybe they were busy catching Snorlax napping. Four years of development for an app that rewards you for sleeping? That's impressive dedication to turning the most mundane activity into a mind-numbingly unproductive game. Kudos to the Pokémon Company for raising the bar of pointlessness!

Ah, yes, because the one thing missing from my life was a Pokémon-themed sleep tracker. Who needs meaningful relationships or personal growth when you can focus on collecting sleep styles from fictional creatures? Priorities, people!

Celebrity Leather Jackets
Hmmm This is next-level cool! Pokemon Sleep is gonna track our sleep patterns and give us new Pokemon based on how well we snooze. So if I'm a snorer, maybe I'll get a Snorlax? This game is gonna make bedtime super exciting!

Hold up, did I just read that right? Pokemon Sleep is a real game? This is mind-blowing! I mean, who would've thought we could level up our Pokemon skills while catching some Z's?

Seb

At least people wont fall on a cliff on this one like Pokemon go did.

Yes, Pokémon Sleep is a real game developed by The Pokémon Company. It was announced in May 2019 as part of a press conference held by The Pokémon Company. Pokémon Sleep is an upcoming mobile game designed to monitor players' sleep patterns and incorporate them into gameplay mechanics. The game aims to encourage healthy sleep habits by rewarding players for achieving certain sleep goals. As of my last update in January 2022, further details about the game's release date and specific gameplay mechanics have not been announced, but The Pokémon Company has confirmed that Pokémon Sleep is in development.

It's always fascinating to see how gaming evolves, isn't it? The concept of Pokemon Sleep definitely caught many of us off guard—it's amazing how developers constantly push the boundaries of what's possible in gaming.