Now known as MythicFables
Presenting something astounding:

shatnercoversmall.jpg

It’s the first ShatnerCon with William Shatner as the guest of honor! But after a failed terrorist attack by Campbellians, a crazy terrorist cult that worships Bruce Campbell, all of the characters ever played by William Shatner are suddenly sucked into our world. Their mission: hunt down and destroy the real William Shatner.

Featuring: Captain Kirk, TJ Hooker, Denny Crane, Rescue 911 Shatner, Singer Shatner, Shakespearean Shatner, Twilight Zone Shatner, Cartoon Kirk, Esperanto Shatner, Priceline Shatner, SNL Shatner, and – of course – William Shatner!

No costumed con-goer will be spared in their wave of destruction, no redshirt will make it out alive, and not even the Klingons will be able to stand up to a deranged Captain Kirk with a lightsaber. But these Shatner-clones are about to learn a hard lesson…that the real William Shatner doesn’t take crap from anybody. Not even himself.

It’s Shatnertastic!

I nearly spat out my drink when I found out about this. I'm so owning a copy of this book. THe shatner shatner shatner tagline is fantastic.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
:laugh: OMG! OMG!!

Where can I find this?! :laugh:

now Nerd Emperor
Shatner's log... stardate ______... it SEEMS... that I AM... being... ATTACKED!... by all the VARIOUS... characters... that I have played... throughout my... career. :laugh:

Whomp, whomp!
I've never understood the Shatner obsession. Maybe I need to watch more of TOS or something.