In Justice, We Trust!
Off topic: DUDE! Where did you get that Metal Gear Ray figure?! :O_O:

On Topic:

How's the length of the belt? Can a person that's saaaaay...a tad bit overweight wear it without modding it? :redface2:

Words words words
Off topic: DUDE! Where did you get that Metal Gear Ray figure?! :O_O:

On Topic:

How's the length of the belt? Can a person that's saaaaay...a tad bit overweight wear it without modding it? :redface2:

Off topic: eBay, 2001, haha.

Oh Topic: If you aren't a Japanese toddler, you will absolutely have to mod the belt. If you're interested, I can post pics later of how I did it using three paper clips and two rubber bands. It's not pretty, but I'm not planning to wear the thing in public anyway.

I'm going to start sounding like the village idiot here because I can't get the damn cards to work but did anyone use any specific paper ?

I printed a few at normal size as recommended and a few scaled down as well and I am still getting the "card no work" alarm...

Words words words
I'm going to start sounding like the village idiot here because I can't get the damn cards to work but did anyone use any specific paper ?

I printed a few at normal size as recommended and a few scaled down as well and I am still getting the "card no work" alarm...

You might just be putting them in backwards. If you're looking at the belt from the front, the barcode should be on the bottom of the back of the card.

Yea, I've done it that way from the beginning and reversed them just to see if I was going nuts, I've drawn the conclusion this belt hates me -_- lol

Last edited:
Lurker
Off topic: eBay, 2001, haha.

Oh Topic: If you aren't a Japanese toddler, you will absolutely have to mod the belt. If you're interested, I can post pics later of how I did it using three paper clips and two rubber bands. It's not pretty, but I'm not planning to wear the thing in public anyway.

I got a Metal Gear Ray figure from my local comic book store. They released an entire line for MGS 1 and 2 back in the day.

Also, I'm 18 and I could fit the belts until about....2 months ago? It fits around 26 or 27 inch waists just fine, mine was around 28 and it still fit if you just put the last notch on and not the last two. Then I gained the good old freshman 15 from college (15 pounds in your freshman year is almost guaranteed) So, now I'm trying to work that off so I can wear belts again! (yes, that is my only motivation)

^I would of just killed myself two months ago, of course the belts have never fit my fatass....
Try throwing up I hear that works really well.

Lurker
I modded mine using an actual tiny belt i got from my mom (80's style belt that is really small and made for high waist pants) and it looks awesome. I actually *will* wear my belt out in public (like I wore my Kabuto belt to Ohyacon) so I wanted it to look halfway decent.

The belt is finally on hlj. Low stock though but that means it can finally be shipped with sagarck. My first rider belt and it'll come with something extra. On the bright side well for me the japanese yen seems to have gone down a bit making both a bit cheaper.

Lurker
I modded mine using an actual tiny belt i got from my mom (80's style belt that is really small and made for high waist pants) and it looks awesome. I actually *will* wear my belt out in public (like I wore my Kabuto belt to Ohyacon) so I wanted it to look halfway decent.

I hope you don't count cons as "in public" I know I always got some sort of device on me everywhere I go (rarely is it a belt, but I always have a wrist changer of some sort on where ever I go)