Continuing the Creddie legacy
It's a love story about a 9-year old male celeb and a 16-year old girl from a broken family who crossed paths with him and the kid makes her into a popstar.

It's My original idea, so If you want to check it out, read it here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/licm0b

but hurry, the link won't be there forever.

Actually it's my first plan for a movie. I just got to pitch the idea to movie producers.

I suggest you take some classes then, movie pitching isn't as easy as you think. Also you gotta learn how to format, screenplays aren't written at all like a fic. And its a really bad idea to put down other movies where you took ideas from down at the end. As well as attaching a director, you don't put down a director unless they are attached. Cast you can always speculate as good ideas though but at the end not before the whole thing.

boogie woogie feng shui
You should drop the "Star" part, add a "The" prefix, and make the story about a writer that goes crazy in a haunted hotel and tries to kill his wife and son and is also Jack Nicholson. And then pitch it as a remake starring not Jack Nicholson but Shia Lebeauf.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
You should drop the "Star" part, add a "The" prefix, and make the story about a writer that goes crazy in a haunted hotel and tries to kill his wife and son and is also Jack Nicholson. And then pitch it as a remake starring not Jack Nicholson but Shia Lebeauf.

My story is a love story/drama. not a psycho suspense flick.

you have a character who is abused and occasionally sexually abused by their parent

and another character who's the only survivor of a very traumatic plane crash

plus they're in the spotlight by media whores....

they should be suffering from serious psychological disorders

the female lead may suffer from schizophrenia and or dissociative identity disorder