The climax? Yeah. It ain't ending - read the first post!

Eye See You
What's fucked is Jedibmoney told me about a 4th Movie back in the summer of last year and I didn't believe him. :sweat:

"Training."
Lol they used the excuse of Decade travelling to Den-o's world to make another movie. :laugh:

Basically the movie is about Decade going to Den-os world, but extended into a movie.

Probally, judging by the release date, Decade will get to Den-o's world in May and the episodes will tie with the movie.

Some kind of Beast mode
Just when you think Decade is the ultimate Rider..on top of that when you look at Tsukasa you wouldn't think he could fight, but he can.

Now looking at diend, he looks like a badass...you know the rest.

A lot of Riders in this show.:eyebrow:

"Training."
Den-o will be in the series, its just his story arc is extended into a movie :sweat:

Everybody loves it? Well I like the Decade news but I don't like Den O a bit because what it says "If Ryotaro becomes a child again, Yuto becomes… a little girl ! No, unfortunately I’m not kidding… She’s called Yu and Deneb will have to turn him/her back to normal."

Yuto Kamen Rider ZERONOS turned into a LITTLE GIRL??!!! Is THIS some kind of JOKE? Does EVERYBODY watched KR Den O show Yuto is a REAL BOY!! Since when Yuto becomes transexual?