The climax? Yeah. It ain't ending - read the first post!

I decided to make a new thread because of some info coming from the tv asahi site about the 4th movie seem to imply much more than what we thought. So I figured it deserved a thread so everyone can read this because the posts in the movie thread get overlooked.. If I'm wrong for making a new thread about it feel free to do whatever but this seems like much more news than just a fourth movie.

It seems that this 4th movie is just the beginning of possibly a new series (tv or movies is unsure) but it sounds like much more is coming.

From Decade's tv asahi site:
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/decade/news/05.html

For the first time ever in the whole history of Rider, Den-o is coming back as in the form of the "Chou"(super) series. The new track of this journey leads to "Chou Den-o"! We proudly present the new movie "Chou Kamen Rider Den-o & Decade" is in progress!

We all know that "Kamen Rider Den-o" came to an end with the movie "Saraba Kamen Rider Den-o/Final Countdown". However, it's coming back for a new series, "Chou Den-o"! And we will be able to see the very first part (of this series) in theaters.

The well-known 4-taros, Deneb and Sieg are going to be with you soon. Also, everyone's favorite monsters from "Kiva", Jiro, Riki, and Ramon are there too.

The main characters from Decade, Tsukasa and Natsumi (and others?) will join them to add some flavour. This time, we will have gravure idol Minami Akkina as a special guest in the movie who will be the heroine who travels through space and time.

The release date of the movie is May 1st, Friday. This summer, let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Heisei Kamen Rider series with the new "Chou Den-o".

Seems likely a new series is to follow. Whether it's a series of movies or a new tv show.

Lurker
*Hit by a car and body explodes.

Well I'll watch it. I don't know about the rest.

ヒビキラッ☆
oh...... my........ god..........

I'm Den-O fans(more to Imagin fans to be truth XD), but this is pushing the limits >.<

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Yeah, I dunno how.. but I keep coming back to the troff for more. I ended up liking Den-O after a second watch but I'd much rather have more Faiz or Kabuto. Oh well, it's more Kamen Rider - I guess we should be happy and take what we can get?

At least they're not canceling it or something, if it takes a flu shot of Den-O every now and then I guess that's what it takes.

I do kinda feel bad for the people that don't like Den-O. Well not the "omg ded horz DENOSUX!!" people, but those that actually just don't care for it.

EDIT: Although how many times can we give them to actually finish the main Sakurai/Airi storyline? I've got a million yen that says they don't this time either.

Lurker
....well, guess we know how they're gonna fill up the other 20 or so weeks of this year.

I think its time for me to start watching Kamen Rider Amazon instead of torturing myself with what will surely be a fantastically crappy series built around nothing but the Taros. Plus, it gives me a chance to fill in another gap in my Rider seasons not watched!

Mad Skillz
As long as they can actually close up the major junk, I'll be one happy puppy.

Kagayaki Power
is it bad that i'm more interested in seeing akki-na than the movie itself? :3

akki-----naaaa *gives her some coke* :3 the girl loves her coke XD

but wait... this means... more ryuuta? *O* totally psyched for more series :3

Interesting. We'll see if this is a new movie or TV series.

Depending on how these do, are we in the middle of seeing a Kamen Rider spin-off? Den-O series continuing along its merry way, alongside the Rider series proper?