Matrix of Leadership
As Joseph saw the two Brothers form into one, Joseph knew what he had to do. "Joseph, you know what to do." Joseph looked at his earphone in amazement that they said what he was thinking. He put his earphone back in, "Roger that. Try Dawgon" Joseph pushed down on the metal piece of the bracelet and he became Wing Joseph.

"Alright. Just like the practice simulations okay Joseph?" "Roger that." "Unfotunately, you can not use your mecha here, just gonna have to do your best." "Roger." WIng Joseph attached his wings to his side of his arms and tried attacking the foot of the brothers, thus, he was kicked back into the streets. "Oh now you pissed me of. FREEZING TORNADO!" Suddenly, out of Wing's chest, came a strong wind of some sort. The foot of the brothers was frozen. But thats the best Wing Joseph could do without his Mecha. "Thunder, take it from here." As Wing Joseph Saluted at Thunder.

Sweet Sweets
Chou was feeling a little crowded with all these people coming in, and also a little annoyed, since only Turbo helped out. "That's it, I'll just tell them to recall all your action figures except for Thunder and Turbo!" Chou said in a joyful tone, keeping with her merchandise jokes. Seeing that the two brothers combined and got larger, and her partner soon bringing out his mecha, Chou wanted to join in badly.

"Oh, let me, let me!" At that point, a armored train appeared on the monorail tracks and Chou leaped into the air, landing on it's roof. "Yuuto Gatta~i!" The back of the train then disengaged and transformed in a humaniod form. She was soon one with the mech and struck a pose before calling out her mech's name. "Dag Armor!!"

Not wasting anytime, Chou took advantage of the brother's being distracted by firing on Thunder and also due to their foot being frozen. "Special Delivery~!" Saying so cheerfully, Dag Armor aimed and fired it's shoulder cannons into at the monster, striking it's side and hoping to cause some good damage in the process.

Lurker
Elsewhere, at an airport at a rather safe distance from the fighting, a torrent of obscenities poured forth as a young man was quite literally thrown out of a plane and into the terminal. Those that understood English were covering their children's ears as airport security tackled him to the ground. "You brought me to the wrong ****ing country you ****ing idiots!!!" he yelled, apparently he was involved in some sort of mix up that landed him in a place that he wasnt supposed to be. "I'll ****ing kick your asses!!!" he shouted as the commotion continued.

Alan Stratos, normally a laid back and easy going kind of guy generally let things go, but there were some things that he just didnt take to kindly to, and when it came to those things that fiery Stratos family temper came out. And some moronic airport employee getting him on the wrong flight was just one of those things. Chances are this little incident was gonna br on the news later...

"RAH!" Alex screamed, and slammed his drills together. He jumped up at the frozen monsters and slammed his drill into the ice statue as Armor did her attack with her mecha, hopefully doing damage with a combined attack. "I told you ice would work!" he added, as his drills attacked the frozen statue, and he jumped out of the way at the last second as Armor opened fire from her mecha.

Lurker
Aiden saw the combine effort of everyone, and seeing he wasn't the only one who had a mecha made him feel more normal now. As Wing, and Drill had combined their strengths to freeze and destroy the right leg of the sand brother's it feel towards the ground just to be fired upon by Dag Armor. Aiden saw the great firepower of Armor's mech, and he said," I should really try to do something good." Aiden then said," Thunder Claws." the front of his knuckles opened up to reveal three claws on each hand just like in his armored form, and Aiden said," Well it seems they have been defeated." Aiden then ran his claws against each other and electricity began to gather, and Aiden said," Lighting Slasher." Running forward Aiden dug his claws into the chest of the two brothers, and then ripped the prism in three pieces as he ripped it outward. Aiden then was worn out, and he fell from the mecha as it changed into its Thunder bike mode.

Aiden then sighed, and thought," Thank you god that is over." Aiden then changed back to normal, and he smirked as he laid on the ground, and he shouted," You idiots make to many jokes."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genocide sighed as he lost the two brother's signals, and he said," Damn it seems there goes one plan of mine. Well never the less I have two aliens that will love to mess with these brats." Genocide had chosen two horrible criminals who were from the same race, but who would they be?

Sweet Sweets
After defeating the monster, Chou left her mech and, upon landing on the ground, heard Aiden's remarks about making too many jokes. "Hey, life is no fun without humor, you know? Being all serious like a robot and saying 'Target Acquired', 'Mission Accomplished', and 'I'll be back' has it's own charm, but is kind of boring in the long run." Looking around, Chou did a head count.

"Well, looks like we got a lot of people here...though we are missing a red for the team leader..." She said to herself, making a reference to the Sentai shows she occasionally watched.

Lurker
Elsewhere...

During the whole mess at the airport, Alan more or less missed every last second of the battle that had just ensued and thus had no idea that there were others like him were around. Naturally he was still fairly steamed about the whole ordeal, but he was gradually cooling off. Of course they pretty much threw him out of the airport and werent about to let him back in, pretty much leaving him stuck for the time being. And unfortuneatly that fact pretty much negated most of the cooling off and added to his already bad mood.

is Mayor of Farmville
After defeating the monster, Chou left her mech and, upon landing on the ground, heard Aiden's remarks about making too many jokes. "Hey, life is no fun without humor, you know? Being all serious like a robot and saying 'Target Acquired', 'Mission Accomplished', and 'I'll be back' has it's own charm, but is kind of boring in the long run." Looking around, Chou did a head count.

"Well, looks like we got a lot of people here...though we are missing a red for the team leader..." She said to herself, making a reference to the Sentai shows she occasionally watched.

Having helped with the defeat of the Space Dust brothers as well, Aoi joined Chou as she got out of her mech. Reverting out of her Dagwon armor, the buxom redhead stretched her arms above her head, releasing a lot of stress from the battle that took place. Upon hearing Chou make reference to Super Sentai with her comment about the team needing a red leader, Aoi proceeded to place her arm across Chou's shoulder. "Speaking of which, I have tickets to the live stage show for Kamen Rider Decade. Would you like to come along, Chou-san?" Aoi smiled, flashing a peace sign at her blonde teammate.

Sweet Sweets
Canceling her armor after making her comment about their not being a red, Chou looked over at Aoi with a smile on her face. "Sure, why not? I mean, just because we fight creepy monsters now doesn't mean that we can't still enjoy the fake ones, ha ha...well, see all of you guys later...I'm with Aoi...we'll come as quick as we can if anything comes up!" Bidding farewell to her teammates, she headed off first.

"So, where's this stage show at? Is it over past where the airport is? Heh heh...I am still kinda new to these surroundings, you know?" Chou did come back recently from living with a servant family in the country where the children were raised to serve the Nakahara family. They treated her well, but it was time for her to take her place as family head. And this was one of her first obstacles...the city landscape.

Lurker
Aiden sighed as the other two ran off to go see some stage show, and he looked at Drill, and Wing, and said," So I'm wondering why is it that while we're in a fight for life or death. All you guys decide to do is go and make jokes. **** this if I may say so myself I did way to good to even need your help, so next time just stay out of my way." Aiden then saw the Thunder bike drive off, and he then went home feeling happy that he had shown his greatness over the others.

Genocide was planning for a monstrous attack, but yet he still thought it would be funnier to keep testing these new human fighters. Genocide looked at all the creatures he had for his selection, and he looked and thought," I think a few of these guys will be just enough to take them all down." What is it that Genocide has in store for the Dagwon police force?