Skreeong!
False. This fallacy drives me nuts. Without the other, good and evil can still be differentiated from neutrality - a state of neither good nor evil. Without the concept of evil, you could still know when someone is completely balls-out good, as opposed to regular dudes who don't go out of their way to help anyone, but don't hurt anyone either.

bzzzzzt, how very dare you fry my brain with your intellectual superiority,

very well answer me this viking god of rock,

what is god with out the Devil?
what is Zordon without Rita?
what is light without shadow?
what is Coke without pepsi?

Evil will triumpth because good is dumb!

right on

boogie woogie feng shui
False. This fallacy drives me nuts. Without the other, good and evil can still be differentiated from neutrality - a state of neither good nor evil. Without the concept of evil, you could still know when someone is completely balls-out good, as opposed to regular dudes who don't go out of their way to help anyone, but don't hurt anyone either.

If you wanted to get really technical, as long as one extreme exists, the possibility of the other existing has to exist as well. So perhaps one could exist without the other, or you could replace an existing idea with a similar one, but the existance of either exists only in the mind of those who are comparing the existing factors.

I was quoting this line from the Crow (it might be from somewhere else too, but I doubt it's as cool as the Crow) back when your primary food groups were paste and crayon wrappers, Bolt, and I'll mis-quote it as I please, when I please! Now we must fight! :170:

I know what it's from, buttface. The Crow is one of my favorite movies and I've seen enough times to know that you messed up the quote. :laugh:

Besides, it's originally from Milton.

:laugh: You're completely ruining my attempt to skew the quote to make it sound like some devil girl is slobbering at my knob.

I'll have to try harder next time. And ****, keep Milton outta this. What have those guys done besides give us Twister and Stratego?

edit: quite a lot, apparently.

Last edited:
bzzzzzt, how very dare you fry my brain with your intellectual superiority,

very well answer me this viking god of rock,

what is god with out the Devil?
what is Zordon without Rita?
what is light without shadow?
what is Coke without pepsi?

right on
Naughty Lupine, all those exist just fine without the other - with the exception of Zordon. Without Rita he's just a giant head in a test tube, completely lacking in purpose, except a creepy desire to find radical teens with attitude (whatever that is) and dress them in spandex.

boogie woogie feng shui
:laugh: You're completely ruining my attempt to skew the quote to make it sound like some devil girl is slobbering at my knob.

Oh. I get it now, but... it was bad. Shame.

Bonus points for the Naughty Lupine thing though. :laugh:

Skreeong!
ironicly it's the first time anyone has called me that.

*runs back to TARDIS*

Last edited:
BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
I'd rather be the anti-hero type. Sure, it's nice to act the hero and all, but why not just shoot a couple guy's brains out just for the **** of it, especially if they pissed you off?