Lily Gao disabled her Social Media after getting Harassed by some Resident Evil 4 fans

<p>Lily Gao disabled her Instagram account after receiving a lot of harassment from some Resident Evil 4 fans. Many fans do not like her portrayal of Ada Wong, but in my opinion it is not really that bad. Especially it is her first time to be a Voice actress as she is more of a TV and movie actress. She played Ada Wong in the Live action movie Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon city</p>

Residence of Evil
Her acting is average but it is not as terrible as her haters accuse. I Do admit the past Ada Wong voice actresses are way better, they capture her mystery, the sexual tension between her and Leon and her grey morality. Gao sounded like she is reading on a paper but I don't think she deserves hate. The first Resident Evil game is known for it's horrible acting.

Complete Global saturation
She got cast because of affirmative action, they want an Asian actress to voice an Asian character but USA and Canada have lots of Asian voice actresses who can act. Fans should have criticized Capcom instead of harassing her. Lily can redeem herself once the Separate Ways DLC comes.

Stupid Manthing
This issue with the virgin incels is out of control. A voice actress being harassed because of a gig she just did to make the ends meet? The reality that some people might be evil by nature is unfortunate. These mirror the same individuals that threatened Laura Bailey's life because she played Abby in The Last of Us. This is the second voice actress I am aware of who has experienced toxic fan behavior. The only difference this time is that a voice of actress of a beloved character is the target. People must mature and stop taking video games personally.

Ada Finally Waited!
It's sad that harassment forced Lily Gao to delete her social media accounts. They should either keep their ideas to themselves or learn how to express them respectfully. I suddenly remember what Kelly Marie Tran had to go through at the hands of Star Wars fans. She had been cyberbullied to the point of deleting her social media accounts. History repeats itself and to another Asian Actress.

It's Molin time!
Capcom's preference for non-union voice actors and face models is understandable from a financial standpoint but hiring them leads to incidents like this. They will hire less experience people then left them for death to a hoard of angry fans who don't like their performance. Union actors have thicker skin and acts better. Many fans get so attached to previous versions of characters that they can't even accept new actors or voice actresses.

She is not really good though, She sounded a bored person who had too much downers. The chemistry with Leon is gone and now she is playing victim.

We know "James Barker," who played Claire Redfield in Resident Evil: Revelations 2, went anonymous. Fans genuinely love Allyson Court as Claire, and she is well aware that being the first replacement will be met with hostility. Because "James Barker" has never been heard of, her haters loathe her, but they lack a social media account from which to conduct a witch hunt. The abuse and negativity in the gaming community is annoying because it leads non-players to believe that we are all like that.

Master Storyteller
Her voice just didn't fit, but I don't usually complain about voices. That feels odd, but I'm not sure if it was the recordings or something else. Nonetheless, I believe no one deserves to be harassed. Unlike other things, it just didn't feel right. Instead of condemning Lily, fans should simply wait for the voice replacement mod. Someone is working on a mod that replaces Sally Cahill's voice with Lily Gao's.