Eye See You
Episode 23 was alright. I don't like this new Imajin too much though.

I do really enjoy Momotaros' hot temper though. It's badass.

Kintaros is a waste of Jiro Okamoto's skill, it's shamefull. He should be used for Ga-O.

Mad Skillz
If you're only watching fansubs, it's best to stick to this thread, otherwise if you post in here, expect spoilers for the fansubs. So to Synch, if you don't want spoilers for anything that hasn't been subbed yet, it's best not to post here, or at least understand that if the episode is not subbed, you'll likely run into spoilers about it here. That's the whole reason Keith made that extra fansub forum.

Myself and a few others do throw stuff in spoiler boxes every now and then, but it's not mandatory. I usually do that for episodes that have aired less than a day or so ago.

I renamed the thread to fit a little better, I wasn't the one that originally threw that "fansub spoilers" thing in.
You know it should just plain be [SPOILERS] to end it all.

Last edited:

xin

no worries ..chinese subs came out on Monday morning ..so start from Monday ..any spoilers mentioned here is FANSUB spoiler la wey...

Not many forms for Zeronos so probably have to add a imagin for him to gain a new form.