I actually came across this while searching for various seiyuu. lol

'Ultraman: Super Fighter Legend'
Anyone knows of this? According to the video poster, avdezign, it was a 1996 production.

It looked kinda interesting so I clicked on the link. There are no subs though. Animation & drawing styles reminds me a lot of Dragonball/z.

part one
part two
part three
part four
part five

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
There's been several Ultraman anime series actually in addition to this one.

-Ultraman USA which was a pilot for a series in the states. I remember hearing that Hanna Barbara had a hand in it at one point.

-The Ultraman which featured Ultraman Jonias and had Leiji Matsumoto styled character designs.

-Ultraman Kids which had several features and a TV series

-Ultra Nyan which was a series of movies serving as double features to the Heisei Ultraman movies. Basically it was all revolving around cats and other talking animals, the main hero came from the constellation of Felis if I remember right. To my knowledge, they only made like two of them with Nyan making an appearance in Tiga: The Final Odyssey as a costumed character in an amusement park.

I need to find a torrent for "Ultraman: Towards the future" thats the series that got me into anime back in 92

In Justice, We Trust!
OMG, I have this dubbed in Cantonese on VHS. Course back then I didn't even know what Toku was but loved it none the less:buttrock:

Saw the Ultraman Kids anime series a long time ago and its not that bad..:laugh:

OMG OMG THIS IS THE ONE I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR. I've been looking for this for a long time now. A friend gave me the first 2 volumes of the manga this was based on (or the other way around I'm not sure) and I was instantly hooked. When I found out that they even made an anime you can be sure I was chomping at the bit to watch it.

To actually know that it still exists is pure bliss...thanks for the hookup Solari!:thumbs:

In Justice, We Trust!
I've always wondered, which Ultraman was the one that combined with that surf-bord like vechical?