Anyone familiar with the Ultraman anime, tell me something...

What exactly is going on in this here clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYY9uiACIJQ

Some parts are obvious... okay, the heroes are being sacrificed to a monster.... but what's with the evil aliens who seem to belong in a mecha anime? And then a crucified old man appears, and there's that girl in the greek toga who keeps backtalking Prince Lotor there...

Just saying, I've only seen the episodes that were dubbed, but it seemed like it was gonna be, well, Ultraman--Tokyo gets stomped by Monster of the Day that Ultraman has to defeat. When did it do an about-face and become Voltron?

AND WHY ISN'T THIS FANSUBBED YET? (The series apparently got a DVD release in Japan years ago)

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Though the summary of the video is kinda misleading, it seems this clip you showed is the German dub of "Ultraman II: The Further Adventures of Ultraman", a movie-length adaptation of four episodes of "The Ultraman", the 1980s anime adaptation (following the first few dubbed episodes but not retaining name-ties to the first dub). Being natively German helps me understand the clip, at least. :p
Seems lady in the toga is a friend of the main Ultraman's host (dubbed Scott in this). Seems the old man (here dubbed simply "Mentor". Not "the Mentor" or "my mentor", just "Mentor".) on the cross was sealed in that golden plate the villain dropped when he got punched by Ultraman.

Funny side note: The villain seems to have Spock's original German voice actor.

Since Fansubbers usually have the policy of not touching anything that's licensed, and this got, well, half-assedly licensed but licensed nonetheless, it is unlikely it will ever get a fansub.

As someone who owns a copy of Ultraman II, this clip is definitely not from that movie. It could be from The Adventures of Ultraman instead; another movie that used footage from The Ultraman, including footage from the final story arc and yet came out before Ultraman II.

I used to own Ultraman II as well, and this is not that... tho as I understand it, Ultraman II covers the first four episodes and the other dub ("Further Adventures") covers near the end, and this does seem to be a series finale of sorts.

I've seen fansubbers tackle things that were licensed but had only dubbed, edited releases (Digimon, for example). I'm guessing the issue here is either A) lack of awareness of the Japanese DVD release (it DID take its dear sweet time coming out) or else B) they simply don't care. I'd rather have a fansub than some compilation movies tho.