GOD DAMN IT ABS CBN! MAKE A TOKU SHOW.
I mean you got Rounin and Super Inggo, you have the capabilities.
I won't be interested in a filo toku show unless ABS-CBN makes it.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
and i hope they don't forget to place a sexy-sidekick that you can see her panties everytime she fights? fanservice rocks :p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you're forgetting that here we're conservatve so no panchira or the show will be axed by the MTRCB (remember, they hate bad stuff on shows).

Oh BTW, Annie will be played by Lovi Poe, according to my big bro.

GOD DAMN IT ABS CBN! MAKE A TOKU SHOW.
I mean you got Rounin and Super Inggo, you have the capabilities.
I won't be interested in a filo toku show unless ABS-CBN makes it.

They did, someone said it's Super Inggo. but if you mean by Sentai, KR or Metal Hero remakes etc., start with the TV version of the Movie Biokids! (hope they add a gattai mecha there...)

Last edited:
Yeah I mean Sentai, Kr MH style.
Super Inggo was the closest we got and it was a pretty good show.
Also I've seen the super ranger kids movie. It was really old but still... The thing sucked ass.

Last edited:
I think Pedro Penduko is more like a toku but honestly its just a clone of Heroes(the popular American TV series right now) lately..

Super Ranger Kids?Yeah that one was so horrible,the SFX of that one reminds me of Goggle V..

I think the love story-triangle elements in Shaider remake will most likely won't that plenty cause for sure Toei won't allow that to happen..Anyway the series will start next year..

Honestly i wish Toei and Ishimori Productions will give the rights for the local remake of Kamen Rider series(an original locally produced version will be better).Though that one is still not possible..But if only ABS-CBN 2 would cash in..:laugh:

I think Pedro Penduko is more like a toku but honestly its just a clone of Heroes(the popular American TV series right now) lately..

Super Ranger Kids?Yeah that one was so horrible,the SFX of that one reminds me of Goggle V..

I think the love story-triangle elements in Shaider remake will most likely won't that plenty cause for sure Toei won't allow that to happen..Anyway the series will start next year..

Honestly i wish Toei and Ishimori Productions will give the rights for the local remake of Kamen Rider series(an original locally produced version will be better).Though that one is still not possible..But if only ABS-CBN 2 would cash in..:laugh:

Shaider remake- next year!?!? i'm getting impatient with what the folks tell us nowadays...

Ok, ABS-CBN can join up with Ishimori Pro for any of the following that was never released here:

KR 1
KR 2
KR V3
KR Sky
KR Riderman
KR Stronger
KR Super-1
KR Amazon
KR Black RX
KR Kuuga
KR Agito

Or, they can teamup to do a never made KR show, like my own idea, "Kamen Rider D". check out this topic for details about Kamen Rider D.

See ABS-CBN has proved they can. So im only interested if they do it. I still gotta find a copy of super noypi, I want to watch it.

Oh BTW, here's a list that ABS-CBN can remake with Toei (this are the ones NOT yet seen on Philippine Television but a hit on other countries):

Battle Fever J (renamed Battle Fever P)
Changeman
Flashman
Liveman
Megaranger
Go Go V
Timeranger

Toei did something before with their three sentai, BFJ, Denjiman and Sun Vulcan, in which Marvel helped them out. hope we can do the same, but with Disney...

BTW, what's the sentai rumor regarding ABS?

Last edited:
See ABS-CBN has proved they can. So im only interested if they do it. I still gotta find a copy of super noypi, I want to watch it.

I watched it, and it's The Incredibles meets X-Men. not a good Toku Movie.

Its confirmed that GMA 7 wouldn't make a local remake of Shaider due to a fact that they've been denied by Toei but they will still make a show that's related to Shaider though the title of the show is not yet been decided up until now...

I think next time GMA 7 should made a remake show that's much simpler to produce like Machine Man or an exisisting Kamen Rider show(Kuuga would be fine)..

Its confirmed that GMA 7 wouldn't make a local remake of Shaider due to a fact that they've been denied by Toei but they will still make a show that's related to Shaider though the title of the show is not yet been decided up until now...

I think next time GMA 7 should made a remake show that's much simpler to produce like Machine Man or an exisisting Kamen Rider show(Kuuga would be fine)..

Two words for it...

OH SNAP!!!
It only means that ABS will be going far with their sentai/pr show for '08!