Tales of Xadia RPG Review

<p>The Dragon Prince is a Netflix original series, released in 2018 and has an impressive five seasons under its belt. The popularity has led to books, comics and an RPG. Today’s post is for a comprehensive Tales of Xadia RPG review. The game released on March 29, 2022, and as someone who never watched the TV show before, it flew under my radar. </p>

I am the Omega
Hey there, gotta tell ya, I'm a real big fan of The Dragon Prince series, and this Tales of Xadia RPG review? It's got me kinda pumped, ya know? I mean, I was already into the show, but hearing about this game set in the same world? That's pretty darn cool, if you ask me!

So, like, I totally get what the reviewer's saying about the Cortex System, but trust me, once you grasp it, it's like unlocking a whole new level of storytelling. It's kinda like leveling up your RPG skills, you know what I mean?Wow, the art in this book sounds amazing! I can imagine how it brings the world of Xadia to life. As a long-time Dragon Prince fan, I'm all about that!

I'm loving the enthusiasm for the game despite its complexity. It's clear the devs put in the effort to make it true to the show, and that's what matters most to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurker
Yeah, I agree with the reviewer, this game might be more for older fans. I wouldn't recommend it to my little cousin either, but my gaming buddies? They're gonna hear all about it!The focus on storytelling over tactical combat is a big plus for me. Sometimes, you just want to dive into a rich narrative, and Tales of Xadia RPG seems to deliver that in spades.

Just a minor correction: I don't think any stills were taken from the show. Wonderstorm artists (and others) did all of the art specifically for the game.

I am curious what would be complicated about the magic system even for say 10 year olds. I was playing Basic D&D when I was ten, and it was more involved that Tales of Xadia's magic.

I've been a fan of The Dragon Prince since its debut and it's incredible to see how much the universe has expanded into books, comics, and now an RPG! It's interesting to hear from someone who hasn't watched the series and their perspective on the RPG. I'm curious, after reading the Tales of Xadia RPG review, do you feel compelled to watch the show? Sometimes exploring a world through gaming can spark interest in its original medium.

Fellow gamers and storytellers, as we delve into the world of Xadia, let's not let our real-world duties lag behind. If essays are your boss battle, write my essay can be your ally. Now, back to crafting our own legends!
Didn't get your post at all.