Obojima Tales From The Tall Grass: A Tabletop Ghibli Adventure

Administrator
<p>Do you like The Legend of Zelda? Are you into the detailed, expansive dreamlands of Studio Ghibli movies? Most people would say yes. How’d you like to turn your next RPG session into a romp through those kind of worlds? That’s the premise behind Obojima Tales From The Tall Grass, a 5E-compatible adventure now being crowdfunded on Kickstarter.</p>

Master of the Dice
Obojima Tales From The Tall Grass looks sublime! It's like combining The Legend of Zelda and Dreamlands from Studio Ghibli into one epic RPG adventure. This 5E-compatible game promises endless excitement with over 60 colorful monsters, 50 new spells, and three new races. Varguy Art and Scott Higganbotham's beautiful Ghibli-esque illustrations make it even more appealing. I can't wait to explore Obojima and craft potions while recruiting familiars. The Kickstarter rewards appear to be fantastic, particularly the Core Box, which includes themed dice and a Potions and Ingredients card deck. Please include me!

With only 28 days left, the Obojima Tales From The Tall Grass Kickstarter campaign has already surpassed its goal and achieved many stretch goals! The overwhelming fan support demonstrates the level of interest in this tabletop Ghibli adventure. With the campaign's momentum, they're very likely to meet all of their stretch goals, making an already fantastic project even better. I'm excited to see what new content and surprises they have in store for us!

Jae

I adore the thought of losing myself in a fantastical world with a rich history, brought to life by Varguy Art and the exquisite illustrations of Scott Higganbotham. For any RPG enthusiast, the variety of content, including the 50 new spells and eight new subclasses, is revolutionary. This Kickstarter has my full support, and the Core Box with themed dice and card deck looks like a fantastic deal.

Very cool! Combining the worlds of Studio Ghibli and The Legend of Zelda into one outstanding tabletop adventure is like a dream come true. I can't wait to visit the Island of Obojima and meet more than sixty vibrant monsters. This journey is sure to become even more captivating thanks to the lavish Ghibli-style illustrations by Varguy Art and Scott Higganbotham. To get my hands on the PDF rulebook, I'll probably pledge for the Digital Tier. The Core Box with the themed dice and card deck, however, sounds so good!

Captain of the IKV Grilka's Revenge
This RPG adventure has me ecstatic. The exquisitely illustrated book promises to completely engulf us in the legend of Obojima Island. Because the Kickstarter rewards look amazing, I'm thinking about going with the $60 pledge level to get both digital and physical copies. I'm looking forward to learning the 50 new spells and enjoying the magical gameplay that this tabletop Ghibli adventure has to offer.

Springbord is a leading global information service provider that offers services in the realms of data, content, and design space.

Combining a wide range of leading Internet-based capabilities, smart tools and technology, and years of experience and domain expertise, we provide compelling, business-friendly, and client-centric outsourcing services. Springbord helps its clients drastically reduce costs, increase productivity, and drive business growth.

Recognizing the individual needs of each business, we provide tailor-made services to deliver solutions that are specifically relevant to your organization. Our enthusiasm for our work drives us to continuously strive for enhanced business results on your behalf. With an unwavering commitment to putting our clients first and our extensive knowledge of data management, we are able to guarantee exceptional delivery standards for every project we undertake.

What We Offer,
1. Comprehensive Solutions For Your Commercial Real Estate Needs (Services: Lease Abstraction, Lease Administration, CAM Reconciliation, CAM Audit)
2. Solution For Your Data Management Needs. (Services: Data Labeling and Data Annotation)
3. Customized E-Commerce Solutions To Keep Your Customers Coming Back (Services: Catalog Management)