Phone fell into water while gaming : Anyone with such experience?

Yeah, it can happen to anyone. I too usually have my phone in the back pocket of my jeans, and it's a loose pocket, so whenever I go I am careful enough to switch to a side pocket lol, I don't want to damage it!

Some house parts require extra caution when carrying your phones to it. Bathroom and toilet is the most critical ones that one needs to be weary of because any slight mistake and the phone would be taken out of commission, rendering it utterly useless. Nothing pains so much like getting your new not used long phone damaged as a result of carelessness.

This was by far the most accidents that I have had with my phone device. It has fell on the ground couple of times and I always find a way to put in a foot when it's about to hit the floor, thereby reducing the impact it would have when crashing on the floor. But this water own was something else. In my mind, I had already concluded that it's over for the phone but my luck was a little bit more shinny this time around.
Are you serious? You've found a way to reduce the impact into the ground? Wow, that's a talent you have great reflexes. Haha, I don't have that kind of skills usually it's too late for me to save my phone from falling into the ground. Any tips you could share with us to have good reflexes? Haha:D

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Are you serious? You've found a way to reduce the impact into the ground? Wow, that's a talent you have great reflexes. Haha, I don't have that kind of skills usually it's too late for me to save my phone from falling into the ground. Any tips you could share with us to have good reflexes? Haha:D

I wish I could teach you that or say you should a particular thing to mastering such reflexes but it's definitely not going to happen soon. I would only say it's probably because of my involvement in playing football that helped me with having such reflexes with my feet because any moment that anything I have in my hand is falling down, it's a 100% guarantee that my foot would stick out to support it not falling down directly on the floor.

I think many among us have faced this issue. And it is indeed going to make many of us cautious on how to use the game and the mobiles the right way now. And we don't go on doing stupid things here onwards. otherwise it will cost us the machine for sure.

Mine would be having to throw it higher and would fell on the ground, like I have done this several times with my phone. There are situations like sometimes when a cockroaches flies then probably all of you would run for your life no matter what happens ( hahaha ) but my situation is the cockroach just straightly landed on my phone and boom!, guess what I did throw it like I'm one of the competitors on a javelin throwing competition. Not being sarcastic or what, but I did really throw it high than you could ever imagine. I really hate cockroaches!!

Haha, I simply can't hold back laughing with you incidents with cockroaches, it's practically obvious that you have phobia for cockroaches, and you cannot help it. I'm trying to picture how you threw your phone in that situation and it's still making me laugh more crazily. But wait, did the phone spoil from the fall of the throw? I bet it did because frankly from your narration, it seems you threw it quite hard.

Yeah, it can happen to anyone. I too usually have my phone in the back pocket of my jeans, and it's a loose pocket, so whenever I go I am careful enough to switch to a side pocket lol, I don't want to damage it!

The watchword for phone usage being careful with how it's handled while using the restroom if you cannot drop it off before heading into the restroom. Anything could go wrong and your phone would be the first thing to experience the shock of the whole thing. Either it's a fall or drowning in the water system, anything can virtually happen to it.

I wish I could teach you that or say you should a particular thing to mastering such reflexes but it's definitely not going to happen soon. I would only say it's probably because of my involvement in playing football that helped me with having such reflexes with my feet because any moment that anything I have in my hand is falling down, it's a 100% guarantee that my foot would stick out to support it not falling down directly on the floor.

Most footballers are good with reflexes, so I'm not surprised at all in any way that they are this way when it comes to using your reflexes in trying to reduce the impact of your phone when it's falling to hit the ground. It's actually a good benefit for you, because I believe it would save you a lot of money in preventing your phone's screen from crashing and breaking on the floor.

I think many among us have faced this issue. And it is indeed going to make many of us cautious on how to use the game and the mobiles the right way now. And we don't go on doing stupid things here onwards. otherwise it will cost us the machine for sure.

You are absolutely right about this @overcast, this is because once you have seen some serious stories about people's experiences with their phones on being careless with it, which resulted in damaging the device, any wise individual would learn his lessons from it and not fall a victim as well.

Thats sounds bad. It really happens to some people. But thank God it never happened to me yet while playing. Well if it does happen, have you heard the saying that if your phone got wet, just stuff it to into a bag of rice, uncooked rice, with a disconnected battery. Leave it there overnight. The rice will absorb the water well. I think I'm going to do this, if it happens. I've read a lot of positive reviews about it. It will help me save my informations and phone games that I love to play, especially my favorite ones the needs complicated ways to transfer to another phone.

The watchword for phone usage being careful with how it's handled while using the restroom if you cannot drop it off before heading into the restroom. Anything could go wrong and your phone would be the first thing to experience the shock of the whole thing. Either it's a fall or drowning in the water system, anything can virtually happen to it.

It's all a matter of paying attention. I've dropped it a few times while running or simply because it slipped my hands, and fortunately the cover protected it, but falling into the water it's a whole different thing.