More Ex-Aid spin-offs have been announced!

'Kamen Rider Snipe: Episode Zero' will be released as part of the BluRay box sets.

C2rtCs7UAAA75NY.jpg:small

'Kamen Rider Brave: Survive! The Revived Beast Rider Squad' is an exclusive video made for the Toei Tokusatsu Fanclub in Japan, and the big news is OUJA'S BACK!

C2r45fiVEAEgMIF.jpg:small

C2rmX85UoAApqqe.jpg:small

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
SO FREAKIN HYPED for this! Especially with Asakura coming back, with all that same outfit nonetheless! :buttrock: I hope we'll see a few Finaru Bento with him and not just some generic fight scenes getting trashed by Brave.

This bodes well for the SSHT getting Shinji and Kitoaka back.

I don't like how Beast has been forced into the antagonist side because of the whole "beast rider" theme.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
^Another thing to note that Brave gets a new form from the Gashat "Knight of Safari". (Sounds more like a new lockseed for Baron)

The years haven't been good to Asakura. I guess living on the run will do that to you.

[HIDE]
ex-aid-poppy-chronos_orig.jpg
[/HIDE]

From left to right: Kamen Rider Para-DX Level 99 Perfect Knockout Fighter, Kamen Rider Poppy, and Kamen Rider Chronos.

Poppy will use the Buggle Driver II and the Tokimeki Crisis Gashat.

Chronos will use the Buggle Driver II and the Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat. Given that this is the name of the game Gemn is trying to create in the current storyline, I wonder if this will be another form for him or if it will be stolen?

But why does Parad need an upgrade? Well it might be something to do with this:

[HIDE]
16473772_orig.jpg
[/HIDE]

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Muteki Gamer uses the Hyper Muteki Gashat and is believed to be Ex-Aid's final form. Like Parad, it will be Level 99.

Finally, while Brave and Snipe won't entirely keep up they will still get one last upgrade:

[HIDE]
1000112219-4_orig.jpg
[/HIDE]

The Gear Dual Beta Gashat has two modes. Brave will turn it left to become Fantasy Gamer Level 50, while Snipe will turn it right to become Simulation Gamer Level 50.

Mystic Shaman - OniBlue
The Gear Dual Beta Gashat has two modes. Brave will turn it left to become Fantasy Gamer Level 50, while Snipe will turn it right to become Simulation Gamer Level 50.
Is it just me...or is Final Form getting released way earlier than usual? We are only 17 episodes in...

Is it just me...or is Final Form getting released way earlier than usual? We are only 17 episodes in...

Keep in mind that this is a retail catalogue that the public isn't actually supposed to see. This is just to inform retailers about coming toys. The viewers don't even officially know about Ex-Aid's mid-season upgrade (mighty maximum) yet.