Now, count up your crimes!
Waaaait is that really Gaku Sano in the recent trailer or archived audio?

Waaaait is that really Gaku Sano in the recent trailer or archived audio?
I'm guessing you are referring to this one?

[video=youtube;PjNMRjGslAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjNMRjGslAI[/video]​

Eh, it could be either way. The way they've minimized Gaim on the latest poster makes me think he's a voice over at best though.

[HIDE] heisei-gen-bg3.png[/HIDE]

R

raden238

A bit disappointed Gaku couldn't come back as Gaim. They came so close with Wizard and Drive returning. Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Otaku University Student
They've really been milking the whole previous Riders' powers accessed in new gimmick thing for so many years. That used to be Decade's shtick...

Oh, hello Mr. Budget-killer.
Will be used exactly 5 times. I'm calling it now

I'm more curious with what's going on with Brave and Snipe down in the corner there.

It's not CG, just a very bulky suit lol This is probably not the final form since the page also hints at a Gattai with another item.

Brave and Snipe will be using the Gashat Gear Dual beta. Apparently a different Dial Gashat than Paradox will have.

Brave will use the Taddle Fantasy game to become Fantasy Gamer LVL 50 and Snipe will use the Bang Bang Simulations to become Simulation Gamer LVL 50

Oh, hello Mr. Budget-killer.
Will be used exactly 5 times. I'm calling it now
It's the mid-season form, like Ghost Grateful Dead, Drive Type Formula, Gaim Kachidoki Arms etc etc.

If you look at the picture, below the mecha's crotch there's a little silhouette of the final form and what appears to be an add-on that attaches over/above the Gamer Driver's central display.

So Emu gets a Jeager suit for his Super Form, that is new.
Snipe Lv 50 is totting more guns then the NRA, and who else thinks that Brave 50 looks like the love child of Ganandorf and Soul Edge.
But what about Lazer, I hope that level 5 isn't the extend of how powerful he gets, and what about Genm?