It's the opposite for me. The Star Wars and Dragon Ball lines are the only things that seem to be all that interesting anymore from Figuarts. Sure, I still buy the occasional Kamen Rider, but I've come to realize I don't really need to own every form of every character. Hell, I wish I hadn't bought Raia, Gai, Tiger, and Verde from Ryuki. The only other Gaim figure I have any desire to own is Ryugen so that I can have the main 4. Mostly, if I had the money, I would be buying the bikes at this point in time for my riders, especially the Skyrider bike and figure two pack since the waist peg on my current Sky has a crack in it.

Sentai is dead.
MonsterArts are pretty much dead.
Sailor Moon is about to be done with the figures that matter unless they want to tackle the villains.
DC is dead (not that I wanted Injustice Figuarts to begin with).
Marvel is uninteresting (not that the figures are bad, just they will never have the character selection like Hasblow).
The video game lines are not covering series I need to own figures to.

I hear you. I'm saddened that Sentai's practically stalled... AGAIN. Hurts a tad more on the PR side of things since I remember BlueFin said that Tamashii Nations was thinking about making figuarts based on either Zeo, In Space, or Time Force. BlueFin stated that we had to comment on their FB page with our choice from those 3 so they could collect the results and send them to Tamashii Nations. And then the fans on the FB page wouldn't shut up about Mighty Morphing long enough to pick something and so because of that damn MMPR nostalgia, PR figuarts are stalled too. UGH!

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I hear you. I'm saddened that Sentai's practically stalled... AGAIN. Hurts a tad more on the PR side of things since I remember BlueFin said that Tamashii Nations was thinking about making figuarts based on either Zeo, In Space, or Time Force. BlueFin stated that we had to comment on their FB page with our choice from those 3 so they could collect the results and send them to Tamashii Nations. And then the fans on the FB page wouldn't shut up about Mighty Morphing long enough to pick something and so because of that damn MMPR nostalgia, PR figuarts are stalled too. UGH!

Ugh indeed. This means no more chance for other Sentai SHFs like Liveman... ugh indeed.

NonStereoBlack
i would kill innocent babies for timeranger figuarts. I hate democrazy so bad. I dont want Kamen Rider Fivez ultimame megamax suit II alt color scheme

I don't think every Wizard figuart was bad. Flame Dragon was a big improvement over Flame Style since it didn't have its belt popping out and his hips not able to content when you swap his coat for a kick pose. I think Flame Style needs a reissue with no bad weird proportions since he does look close to the suit from the show and the details are spot on.

MV Maker
i would kill innocent babies for timeranger figuarts. I hate democrazy so bad. I dont want Kamen Rider Fivez ultimame megamax suit II alt color scheme

Seconded. You gotta wonder just how well some of the rider stuff is selling to justify all these figures. I get it with Gaim (lots of characters, fewer forms, popular with older fans), but Drive cannot be doing all that well.

Also, I like having the option of getting characters that would otherwise only be gimmick toys (if at all), but enough is enough.

Ugh indeed. This means no more chance for other Sentai SHFs like Liveman... ugh indeed.

Ain't that the truth? I found a set of vinyls from GoRanger to GaoRanger and I decided - "SCREW IT. If Tamashii Nations can't do more Sentai figuarts along with PR Figuarts due to MMPR nostalgia dominating the market, I'll do it myself."

I'm gonna be learning on how to mold helmets & accessories, much like Thaupt-Customs on FaceBook does with his AMAZING customs/He made a Fantastic looking Lightspeed Red Ranger figuart. And the first figuart I'll be making with my new skills is Red Falcon from Liveman. The first Red Falcon will be for a friend of mine but I'd be more than happy to make more as commissions/I'd just need good base bodies first.

I think Bluefin asking for Timeforce or Zeo figuarts was just a rumor. If Tamashii Nations feels like it won't sell well with the Japanese buyers then they won't bother. Also Bluefin is taking a break from Power Ranger figuarts for now. In 2017, we could get figuarts of the 2017 reboot suits.

D

Dr Kain

The thing is, I don't want movie 2017 suits. I want Figuarts to my favorite Sentai teams from the 90s.

Eventually, I'll have money to just commission someone to finish my Dairanger team.