Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

So if Ghost gets an Antagonist Rider, and I hope it does considering the premise, I would hope that they would get the souls of Attila the Hun, and Vlad Tepes III.
Considering that one was the Inspiration for Dracula, that would seem pretty awesome.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Just seen another cast rumour:

CLfkhffWcAAMHrU.jpg

That's Yukito Nishii (D-Boys) as Ghost, Kiyotaka Uji (Shou in Ultraman Ginga S) as Spectre and a girl I don't recognise as Akari. It's almost certainly fake/a wish list cobbled together by a Japanese fan, but since people get irritable if there are no cast rumours, I'm posting this to tide us over until there's real news

Henshin a Go-Go!!
So I had a thought last night where I realized how much I'd LOVE to see a Houdini form in the show.

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
I was thinking what about modern up comers as ghosts eyecons like micihio kaku? Basically he's a futurist and physicist so it would only make sense if he gets included some way that he would be upgrade icon or some other device for a futuristic midseason upgrade or even a futuristic movie upgrade? At this point most of ghosts or spectre's upgrades are based from legends of the past so why not include modern marvels as well!?

R

raden238

At this point most of ghosts or spectre's upgrades are based from legends of the past so why not include modern marvels as well!?

Because hes a Ghost? Who died and has been granted temporary life to use the spirits of Great Men from history, to fight as a Kamen Rider?

If they use people who are still alive, its more like Den-O territory. Ghost is taking the Kiva Arms monster approach with this show. Using powers of dead people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toku Prince
I was thinking what about modern up comers as ghosts eyecons like micihio kaku? Basically he's a futurist and physicist so it would only make sense if he gets included some way that he would be upgrade icon or some other device for a futuristic midseason upgrade or even a futuristic movie upgrade? At this point most of ghosts or spectre's upgrades are based from legends of the past so why not include modern marvels as well!?

First of all, he's still alive. Second of all, they're probably staying away from the last half-century because there could be legality issues. With these historical figures they don't really have to worry about all that.