Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Lurker
An image of young Ryoma from Duke Gaiden
Ryoma is hospitalized after being attacked (not sure by who). Takatora visits him and they discuss the development of Lockseeds
[hide]
1799156_1630768137137722_655495786352267229_o.png
[/hide]

Still can't believe they numbered the Lemon Lockseed as 99, makes me want to know what where the other fruits before it and of the possible arms weapons.

Toku Prince
Ryusuke Nakamura's agency has announced that he will be appearing in Duke/Knuckle. (Source)

Edit: Gaim Gaiden's twitter has announced more guests: Jun Toba will portray Kyoukai Inudou, Yggdrasil's head scientist and Ryoma Sengoku's predecessor, in Duke's part. In Knuckle's part, Maari will portray Azami, Peco's sister, while Ryusuke Nakamura portrays Neo Baron's leader, Shura. (Source)

[hide]
side_prof.jpg
66efe9d1gw1etncdrs98uj21kw1kwafp.jpg
Ryusuke_Nakamura-p1.jpg
[/hide]

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I wonder if they'll be a group that follows Kaito's theology of strength, etc. and will cause trouble through that and Zack has to step in and save the day?

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
i wonder how he will get the sengoku driver if there's something happen to them..
i can hardly imagine coz the story took long after the series

There are various excuses they can use for a new Driver. The tv show had a set up in the last episode about Yggdrazil still having the plans to make more eventually. Alternatively there are the Sengoku Drivers created by Megahex in Full Throttle (which were never shown to stop working).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Rumours:

Kamen Rider Duke Lemon Arms: Lemon Arrow as Arms Weapon

Kamen Rider Dictator Zakuro (Pomegranate) Arms, the weapon is some sort of grenade