Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 34 - "The King's Power and the Queen's Revival"

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I don't get it. If Redyue is female, then bloody design her to be blatantly female with the accompanying suitable voice. Unless Helheim species are just that much more subtle when it comes to biological differences/Redyue just defines her gender as female because reasons.

Or is it just beyond Toei to contemplate the idea of a female villain currently posing as the biggest threat and the main antagonist.

I have to say I'm glad that Toei didn't feel the need to do the whole pink, girly heart-shapes thing to scream "LOOK! THIS CHARACTER IS SUPPOSED TO BE FEMALE! SHE'S OUTSIDE OF THE MALE DEFAULT, OK, EVERYONE?" like Malika, Wagon, Candelira, a number of other suit or kaiju designs in recent years ...

the original zangetsu suit was destroyed and wont be appearing any more?

Transforming into a Rider depends on having the Lockseed and belt, not having the suit. Takatora has his Sengoku Driver, but not the Melon Lockseed (since Micchi took it.) If he can get it back, or get hold of another one, he could be Zangetsu again.

DSP

Lurker
They're not using it atm because in the story all he has is a driver with no knife so he can't really henshin yet plus he's had no reason to because he had the energy arms for the loooongest time. Don't know where you're getting the idea it's been destroyed irl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
So Kouta calls Micchi 'Mitsuzane' for the first time next episode then.

I'm guessing Zangetsu Shin releases the bow and shoots Kouta, only to see it blocked by a shield. Zangetsu appears, and Micchi goes crazy. Episode ends.

Lurker
Just wow....love this episode. Urobuchi definitely wasn't kidding when the scale of crisis is unprecedented in rider series. In past series, even when Japan is overrun by monsters, there are no drastic action but the riders to save the day. In this episode, we saw what would happen in a more realistic matter: Blow them up with missiles, and this gave Roshua shows his godlike capability to stop all the missiles...

Nice verbal beatdown Yoko gave Micchi, too bad it only served to drive Micchi to insanity even further

And I really enjoy the action in this episode agaisnt the bull overlord. Very nice back and forth, really exciting to watch. There's a certain grace to Kiwami Arms using his weapons

agreed, and this episode showed the stakes that are at stake in this world and building of this world is so good that this kamen rider show did something that recent one have done make the stakes of what hero or heroes face seem that much more greater and higher, each episode

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Can anyone explain the Yoko and Mitchy scene and the ending with Mitchy?

Yoko basically saying Micchi isn't worthy of the Fruit of Knowledge. And upon witnesses Roshuo's powers, Micchi realises that humanity can't win against such power and that his decision was correct, he'll create his own world after the current one ends.

I'm pretty sure they would've just stored the suit somewhere?

I know back in the early days old suits & props weren't exactly well-looked after and those that were ended up being repurposed for other things, but I'd imagine they'd want to hang on to the suits at least until after any potential team-up movie with Kamen Rider Drive next year. They're still shooting Gaim now, right? I can't see them destroying suits before they wrap on everything either.

I'll be hanging on until the subs come out, as usual, but this is the highlight of my week right now.