Ai~katsu! Ai~katsu!
What level does Blade unlock Jack Form? I'm level 12 right now and have no idea. Does it just appear as another card that costs AP or something?

What level does Blade unlock Jack Form? I'm level 12 right now and have no idea. Does it just appear as another card that costs AP or something?

I believe it's around level 28-30. My Blade is at level 22 and he still haven't got Lightning Sonic.

Anyone know what level I need to be to unlock the other forms for Kiva and Decade? It seems like other websites don't give out much info on how to unlock other forms.

I forgot the exact level, but Kiva's last form, which is Dogga, is unlocked at around level 28, and Decade's last form, Decade Kabuto) at around level 35.

Lurker
finally got the time to actually play the game(my copy arrived June 4th but never got the time to play it until now), DL-ing infinity DLC as i post this and will probably post my personal comments tomorrow

anyways, did anyone tried the access key provided on the back of the manual yet? the one that has the QR code printed in it...i wonder what that does...

also, how many people actually got the premium TV edition in here?(not counting pirating it) i see Dark Kabuto owning the normal version and so am i...

Last edited:
I forgot the exact level, but Kiva's last form, which is Dogga, is unlocked at around level 28, and Decade's last form, Decade Kabuto) at around level 35.

Thanks. Does anyone know where I can find a complete list on what levels that I can unlock the rest of the forms? I can't seem to get 555's Axel Form?

Lurker
just level everyone past 30 and you'll basically get what you want...now start playing and stop asking>.<

also, it seems that the other custom BGM option is just a big playlist that does not change songs based on game condition(forms, boss battle, etc.), kinda like having winamp playing while you play the game

In Justice, We Trust!
So…am I the only one who finds that the driving controls aren't really that great in the game?

Well under 9000
Nah, they're terrible. But it's not like the Dynasty Warriors guys have ever made a Burnout game or anything.

In Justice, We Trust!
Nah, they're terrible. But it's not like the Dynasty Warriors guys have ever made a Burnout game or anything.

Okay cause for a second I thought I just really, really sucked at driving.

Glad I'm not the only one then.:laugh:

So my two cents after spending a bit more time with the game:

This is a good game and any fan of Kamen Rider needs to experience this in some form…there's just so much fan service and attention to detail packed into this game.

However I do find that the game gets repetitive, but at least every Rider feels as though they play differently and I'm glad for that.

闇 戦士
In my opinion at first riding the bike was irritating. But now its actually fun. You just gotta get used to all the controls. Hell you can even pop wheelies. After playing for a while riding the bike will become second nature. Also you'll get so used to the stages that you won't even bump into any walls anymore.

Last edited:
The bike is fun in my opinion, although it would be much better if we can hit the enemy. Also, it's hilariously funny if you try to get on your bike when there's a small fence in front of you.