Red Falcon
Oh my, Pink is 15 going to 16 in 9 day's time .... I feel old all of a sudden :/

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
TjamL

Kyoryu-Red is Ryo Ryusei
Kyoryu-Black is Syusake Saito
Kyoryu-Blue is Kinjo Yamato
Kyoryu-Green is Akihisa Shiono
Kyoryu-Pink is Ayuri Konno

Blue is a refugee from The Hobbit

:laugh: :rofl2:

Oh my, Pink is 15 going to 16 in 9 day's time .... I feel old all of a sudden :/

Wait a minute, she's THAT YOUNG?! :O_O:

Mad Skillz
Wow, rumors weren't wrong when it was said they might go for another older ranger. Blue looks much older than everyone else.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Oh my, Pink is 15 going to 16 in 9 day's time

I'm starting to get the impression that Toei is starting to pander more towards "those kinds of people", Kamen Rider's been guilty of doing it too :redface2:

I mean there is a fairly large crowd of grown men who watch the show, so why not?

I'm starting to get the impression that Toei is starting to pander more towards "those kinds of people", Kamen Rider's been guilty of doing it too :redface2:

I mean there is a fairly large crowd of grown men who watch the show, so why not?

Well, at least she looks older than 16, like Shiba Kaoru did and people were surprised to know she was 14. And unlike Yoko, who looks like a little girl.

Toei's other job:

"Policing for pedophiles"

>_>

Welcome
I'm guessing the process is basically the following

1.Pick an attractive young girl, preferably under 18.
2.Have her star in a tokusatsu show.
3.Use the show as a launchpad so she gets other acting deals afterwards.
4.Over the course of a few years, her fame builds up and so does her acting, bringing in more job opportunities and profits.

Starting them young is more efficient due to the fact that a lot of males like the whole cute innocent girl thing, causing them to buy their photo books, and that they'll have more time to work more serious roles as an adult.This means that they won't have to waste anymore time trying to gather attention and only start getting better roles when they're older.
-
Again, this is just speculation.

Green looks pretty handsome.

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
Wow, KyoryuRed looks like Ban, reincarnated and is it me or is that Shun Oguri as Blue ? :laugh:

Idk, if there is anyone he reminds me of, off of picture enthusiasm is Go-onRed.

Blue looks creepy, but he also looks older than recent senshi so I like that. Pink looks nice, the word "Ginga" popped in my mind when I saw her. Black looks awesome, but not surprised with the character type they're trying to convey; I can smell the Masumi/Aguri right off him. That would have been a more convincing statement if Hamao knew how to act, but that's besides the point -SO MaNY SMeLLS.

Oh, and Green looks depressed and utterly mundane. Shweet. :thumbs: