Red Falcon
Hey guys! ! Do you guys want to know why Fukuzawa may not return as Action Director for Kyoryuger. Because; I believe that he's gonna to be KyoryuRed. Based on that picture we've look at this past weekend I've kinda of figure out who is who (KyoryuPink is the only one I can't figure out right now 'cause I stuck between two people for that role) and I'm gonna to tell you all that I think Hirofumi Fukuzawa will be back as the Red Ranger (Sentai-wise) next year.
Oshikawa is KyoryuBlue; Yasuhiro Takeuchi is KyoryuGreen, and Daisuke Sato is KyoryuBlack.

This is what I believe! I'm not reporting this from a site or any source. This is just my gut feeling right now and I hope to the Lord that this is right.

Got to go now! ! May God Bless you a Happy Holiday season. I'm so excited!!!
Good guess but i can see Daisuke Sato being reserved to play the sixth hero unless of course Jiro Okamoto comes in and play that role so i can see either Yasuhiko Imai or Riichi Seike playing Black. For Pink, most probably its either Mr Pink himself, Yuichi Hachisuka or Sanae Hitomi or Mizuho Nogawa filling that role

So we're back to "show name-insert color" titles? Is the audience just too used to that that they shy away from any change, or does Toei think this helped GoBusters do badly?

"Black Para" might have worked.
"Red Tyranno"
"Blue Stega"
"Green Allo"
"Pink Tricera"

Or just "Red Kyoryu", etc.

Mad Skillz
I think flipping those around "Para Black" "Tyranno Red" etc actually sounds kind of cool, would have been neat to go with that.

One of the Lord's Angels
I'd say that you are wasting your time on that list. Because I've said it many times already, it's fake. But please, do share who you think who the actors might be. :)

I can't reveal Black 'cause the actor has already been revealed. I can tell you though that the role on that fake list for KyoryuGreen is not a role. It's a competition know as the annual JUNON Boy Contest. Being in the JUNON Boy contest is not a role; it's a privilege and a honor. Most of the Sentai & Kamen Rider cast members have come from this contest and there's a chance that someone from that contest will be in Kyroyuger. Who that will be though will have to wait another time and day 'cause there's something I want to report right now.

It's being rumored around now that Ryo Ryusei will be in Kyoryuger. This was reported apparently at the same time as the actor for KyoryuBlack was revealed. Now, what role Ryo will play if he is in Kyoryuger; I don't know but we'll just have to wait and see.

Here's Ryo's blog and here's Ryo's profile

Now, again, I don't know what role he'll be playing. Just that he's rumored to be in Kyoryuger.

By the way; click here to look at the list of the JUNON Boy contest winners and runners-up.

Last edited:
I can't reveal Black 'cause the actor has already been revealed. I can tell you though that the role on that fake list for KyoryuGreen is not a role. It's a competition know as the annual JUNON Boy Contest. Being in the JUNON Boy contest is not a role; it's a privilege and a honor. Most of the Sentai & Kamen Rider cast members have come from this contest and there's a chance that someone from that contest will be in Kyroyuger. Who that will be though will have to wait another time and day 'cause there's something I want to report right now.

It's being rumored around now Ryo Ryusei will be in Kyoryuger. This was reported apparently at the same time as the actor for KyoryuBlack was revealed. Now, what role Ryo will play if he is in Kyoryuger; I don't know but we'll just have to wait and see.

Here's Ryo's blog and here's Ryo's profile

Now, again, I don't know what role he'll be playing. Just that he's rumored to be in Kyoryuger.

By the way; click here to look at the list of the JUNON Boy contest winners and runners-up.

Wat a coincidence.....ryo ryusei is another person i was looking as hving the potential to be in this years series

One of the Lord's Angels
Wat a coincidence.....ryo ryusei is another person i was looking as hving the potential to be in this years series

Is is because of that role in Ouran High School Host Club where he played a character that wanted to scare us all (supposedly)? Or is it another reason?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I wonder if any more of D2 will be in it this year? Four of them have already done Sentai/Rider

Is is because of that role in Ouran High School Host Club where he played a character that wanted to scare us all (supposedly)? Or is it another reason?

Um, i haven't watched ouran.....i noticed him because he's in the same agency as fukushi sota and he's apart of something both of them and some other actors ......wat i do is i look at different actors and actress that to me for lack of a better word hve the look to be in a new sentai or kamen rider

One of the Lord's Angels
Um, i haven't watched ouran.....i noticed him because he's in the same agency as fukushi sota and he's apart of something both of them and some other actors ......wat i do is i look at different actors and actress that to me for lack of a better word hve the look to be in a new sentai or kamen rider

Watch the show 'cause it's very funny especially Ryo's reaction to bright lights.