Welcome
they just cant, they dont want kids to get hurt plus for something full size with features like that, you'll be paying almost 100 dollars for it. the safety laws are different here then in japan, i dont think boj wants to get sued over kids swinging the megablade at the tv and breaking it, or breaking other things around them.

That's not a reason to sue a company trying to make quality toys....Discipline your children more.

I'm probably reading incorrectly, but does it say "Ho-Ho Ho-Ho-Ho!" after the flame dragon please?

No Fear, No Pain.
That's not a reason to sue a company trying to make quality toys....Discipline your children more.

I'm probably reading incorrectly, but does it say "Ho-Ho Ho-Ho-Ho!" after the flame dragon please?

I'm with Nate on this one. A kid could just as easily break something with a rock or broom stick as they could with a toy sword. Basically, no matter what you give a kid (or don') their is always the chance of something getting broke. That being said I do understand the price thing...bandai doesn't do much without wanting a big return from it. Look at all the Figuarts limited releases....

Last edited:
you guys forget these are made for little kids not teens or adults how do you guys expect a kid to run around & play & have fun with something made for the size of an adult ?..

Welcome
AW, come on, that makes it even more fun!Are kids these days seriously this boring?What's cooler than having a sword isn't that a dagger with lights and sounds?!

It'd be even better for the Wizard Sword Gun because you can shake hands WHILE you kill things!

No Fear, No Pain.
Besides I got the U.S. Shinkenmaru for my six year old little brother...it is small even for him.

I understand bandai making them smaller scaled for kids, but sometimes it can be rediculus. Remember in the mid 90's when they released Saba, the white ranger's sword, and the gold ranger's staff? Those were small enough for kids but still had a nice amount of heft and length to them. I'm not saying make them show size acurate, just not turn a sword into a dagger.

is The Underground Toy Reviewer

There's tentens on it, so it's actually Bo, not Ho.

Kinda sounds like the sound of a drum, but I guess we'll see when the episode air or the toy releases.

No Fear, No Pain.
BO?

O__O

Bobobo-Bo Bo-bobo!?!

Holy **** best rider ever!

Next your gonna tell me Jo is a sound and we will be doing this all over again with Dio and Jo and steamrollers!!!!! ZA WORLDO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I think it's Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo not Ho because it's got the 2 dots on top of the katakana. Don't think this will say PLEASE when the Flame Dragon ring is scanned. :disappoin

Welcome
There's tentens on it, so it's actually Bo, not Ho.

Kinda sounds like the sound of a drum, but I guess we'll see when the episode air or the toy releases.

I thought that too, when I noticed the marks above, but I thought that bo made very little sense, so I assumed it was a font design choice.Ho could have maybe been a short hono..

For some reason, toy reviewers on Youtube keep forgetting that Hurricane and Land have a different Kick Strike sound.Can anyone find me a demo of it?....Someone should tell Peaugh about that before he reviews the toy, considering his habit of forgetting features.

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
okay, so I'm currently in Tokyo thanks to a college Study Abroad program, and have been to two different TRUs two days in a row, and found both the WizarDriver and WizarSwordGun out of stock. does anybody know on what day of the weeks do they restock so that I might be able to buy those?